what are you

***********
Warning this chapter contains rape and a twist
************

*time skip*

Emery's pov..

I sat on my bad my knees pressed against my chest, I haven't left the house in days....the event's from that night stopping me when I even tired to get close to the door. "you belong to him heart, body, and soul" David's voice, his words kept playing in my mind like a broken record. They can't really be vampires can they? Those kinds of things don't exist there just made up story's children's parents tell them to make them behave.

I've lost count of how many hours I've lost just trying to make sense of it all and came up with no reason why he would play such a horrific prank. I keep telling myself I'm better off avoiding him and never seeing him again but then I'd remember...I'm in love with him. He is all I think of the thought of losing him even never seeing him breaks my heart.

I look over to my clock 6:37 pm I had sat in my room all day. Getting up I go to the bathroom and turn on the shower, walking back to my wardrobe picking out my cloths.

 Getting up I go to the bathroom and turn on the shower, walking back to my wardrobe picking out my cloths

Emerys outfit

Striping down I notice a cut on my leg, "I must of cut my leg falling out of that tree" I thought to myself. Stepping into the hot water I hear a knock on the door.

"Em can we go to the boardwalk? I miss Dwayne" he yelled behind the door.

Taking a deep ragged breath I try not to sound hurt "not tonight hun maybe some other time"

"Pllleeeaaassee em! I really wanna see him he's nice to me, I like him I wish he was my dad...are you two fighting? Did he do something bad?...em?"

At that point I was sitting in the shower my mouth covered by my hand to cover the muffled sobs. "No" I was finally to managed to get out memories filling my thoughts.

*Flashback*

I was sitting at my small desk in my room I just turned 14 and was trying to find a job to help with food. The town we lived in was small so the stores would hire you as long as your older then 12.

Hearing the front door slam I knew my dad was home I could smell the whiskey and vodka from my room. I went back to filling applications not noticing the footsteps coming twords my room.

The door came swinging open my father standing there his eyes lazy and droopy. "What are you doing girl" he started out to drunk to even talk.

Not answering him I turned around and as soon as I did I was beging draged by my hair out of my chair "stop!" I screamed scratching at his hand.

Pulling me to my bed he threw me on it slapping me hard making the room spin and a ringing in my ears, the next thing I knew I was out like a light.

Waking up I was naked, in pain, and cold sitting up slowly I looked to it..the blood. Standing up I began to cry as I covered my chest with my arms.

Two weeks later I found out I was pregnant. My father was furious and clammed me as a whore to anyone he knew. I've spent the first 4 months avoiding human contact and isolated myself for the world.

It was the 5 month I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. My stomach was hurting and I was tired without noticing it I began to rub my swollen stomach. All of a sudden I felt a small kick stopping my hand over the stop I waited after a few seconds it happened again. Letting out the breath I did not notice I was holding I felt my heart flutter.

*End of flashback*

Turning off the water I wrap myself in a towel and run to the door. Dropping to my knees I pull Charles into a tight hug.

"Em your crushing me" he said sucking in a breath.

"I'm sorry" I laughed while whipping away my tears as I pulled away. "Charles you know I love you and that I want you to be happy right?" I asked he just nodded his head his small curls falling in his face. "If being around Dwayne makes you happy then you need to get dressed" I smiled getting up from the floor. In that Moment he smiled showing all of his teeth and ran to his room. I smiled to myself for a moment before heading back to the room to get dressed.

Stepping on to the boardwalk I immediately regret coming. What if Dwayne was playing a cruel joke? What if he was doing this for a kick and he was really with a hot blond sorority chick?. All of my worries and thoughts slipped away once I felt a small hand tighten around mine. Looking down I smile to Charles "your doing this for your son" I thought to myself.

We began to walk for a while stopping to play games along the way. We were in the middle of a ring toss when across from us there he stood... Dwayne. "Dwayne!!!" Charles yelled dropping his last few rings running around the both to jump into his arms. I stay put tossing what was left of the ring I had forcing myself not to make eye contact with him. "Dwayne can you help me win the big banana?" Charles asked putting on his best puppy face.

Looking to me he gave a quick small smile "sure bud" picking up the rings Dwayne the them like he was a natural at the game. "One big banana for the little lady" the both runner announced handing Charles the overly sized toy. "Well come on let's have fun" Charles said as he grabbed ahold of Dwayne and my hand we walked like that for a while...I guess you could say they walked I just moved slow but fast enough not to be draged.

I was so lost in thought I had not noticed where we were. We had walked away from the crowd and on to the beach I sat down on the sand as Charles ran across the beach picking up sea shells and putting them into a blue bucket....wait bucket? Where did he get the Bucket?. I felt a shift beside me and sure enough Dwayne had sat down. I couldn't pay attention to what he was saying his lips were moving but nothing was coming out his dark eyes were gazing into mine and with out warning I blurt out the one thing I have been wanting to asked for days "what are you?".

*********

And now to write the next chapter 💓✌😜