Chapter 23 ~ Fight of my Life

Start from the beginning

“You mind giving it to me?” I asked, crossing my arms in front of me defiantly.  

“Well you see I can’t take all the credit here. I did have some help.”

“Oh yeah? And who’s that?”

As her answer she snapped her fingers and everyone froze again except for one person who was moving her way through the sea of people until they were standing right next to Sarah and I almost laughed when I saw who it was. I mean how could I have been so blind and so stupid to not see this earlier? Maybe if I had all of this could have been avoided.

“Mary, I should have known you had your hand in this.” I sneered.

She shrugged like it was no big deal that she was betraying all of us, “Yeah well you know me, evil and I are just born to go together.”

I rolled my eyes at her, “So you mind telling me how you two got together on this thing?”

“Well see Sarah and I here have a mutual understanding we hate this school just as much as we hate you, though we became friends way before we came up with this plan.”

“And where do two psychos like you go to meet each other huh? Crazies-R-Us?”

They both just laughed at me, but I had a feeling it wasn’t because of my comeback, “No in science class actually.” Mary said with a smirk, “We got talking one day when we were in 8th grade and became instant friends, the only friend the other had really.

“But then after a year we started talking mostly about you and how much we didn’t like you so we came up with a plan. Since you already hated me Sarah was to gain your trust and learn everything about you and your routine. Then after the final pieces fell into place we would strike with the next part in our plan.”

“Our plan was simple I would get an army and Mary would get your role as the Blue Fairy.” Sarah explained.

“And how did you get all of my friends under your control Sarah, because I know they wouldn’t do all this voluntarily.”

In the blink of an eye Sarah snapped her fingers and Robin was standing in that frozen state right next to them.

Just seeing Robin like that next to them made my blood start to boil, “Don’t you dare hurt him!” I growled.

“Oh Mary I think we hit a soft spot.” Sarah laughed.

“I think we did Sarah.” Mary laughed back.

“Now you see I don’t know what a guy like Robin would be doing with our girl Lizzie over here. I mean he’s so much better looking than her and way out of her league. He would be so much better off with someone like me, don’t you think Lizzie?” Mary laughed moving her hand to touch his cheek.

My eyes widened and I ended up screaming, “Don’t you dare touch him!”

“What are you gonna do about it?” Sarah smirked, because she knew I couldn’t unfreeze him. I could do anything but stand and watch because if I did try anything they could hurt Robin or anybody here. So all I could do was stand there lamely.

Her smirk widened when I didn’t move an inch, “Thought so…” she trailed off before circling around Robin like she was examining him, “Some of my best work actually.

“Completely under my control and they can’t do anything about it because unless I say so they’re completely frozen. And when they aren’t frozen because of my little potion I put in the water supply their dark side came out and their good side was completely eradicated. Best part is, is that it’s so powerful that nobody can escape it.” She said confidently. So that’s why Robin was acting so mean the last few times I saw him along with everyone else.