FanFiction Winers!

Hello lovelies! I'm here to announce the lovely winners of this genre!! I would like to thank the amazing: LeexShin for judging this genre!! Please remember to thank your judge for all of their hard work!! <3 

Please remember!!: If you want your winner sticker you'll need to private message my main account: coolcourtney5 And yes! There are stickers for Honourable Mentions as well! 

Honourable Mentions: 

Limitless by: -voids 

No Home by: DeliaMaguire6 

Congratulations lovelies! 

For Third Place we have!: 

Spark of Hope by: xDRAG0N0VAx

Review: The KyloxRey ship is sailing! Aye! I've been hearing all the hype about this ship and this story gives justice to their love story. It isn't forced, and it grows gradually overtime. It has a steady pace that makes you feel at ease but at the same time, you know something is bound to happen. The characters interacted naturally as with how people might have seen in the movies, and it addresses dilemmas that Rey is possible to face with the situations she has been in. It could work on being a little more detailed, but gives out enough information for me to imagine the scenes in my head. Kylo and Rey have also been more diverse and I'd say the writer did a good job!

Congratulations lovely! <3 

Coming in at Second Place we have!!: 

The Time of Growing by: LeeannMor4

Review: As someone who have read the LOTR books and movies, I could say that the writer did great at catching the tone that Tolkien instilled to his books. TTOG feels like an extension--a next part, of the series with how cautious the writer was with their word choices. Right at the very start, I was transported to their world and seemed like I was watching everything unfold instead of reading it with how detailed the descriptions of the scenes are. I could feel the emotions of the characters and it was just really a wonderful read!

Congratulations lovely!! <3 <3 

Annnd Finally!! For our First Place Winner!!!: 

Bad Bitch by: disorganisedchaos

Review: I was holding on to my seat as I've read the first chapter! There were a few slight errors that could easily be fixed, and anyway, these will fly over your head once you get suck in the story. I think the writer was amazing on building up the tension with the right choice of words, and they gave the time to show through carefully picked words the scene that was being narrated. I find it amusing that the writer decided to pair Natasha with a woman, and making these gorgeous women seemed like indestructible. They caught the tone of Natasha so well that I felt like I was reading the comic itself but at the same time revealing a different side of Nat that was obscured in the movies. Svet is badass, yet she has depths. Unlike being a 2D character, she became a human right before my eyes through the writer's narration. This is astounding to say the least and I really want more!

Congratulations lovely!!! <3 <3 <3 

I would like to thank everyone for entering, I hope you'll join me in congratulating everyone! Please do not be upset if you haven't won! I promise there will be many more chances to come! Please always be proud of the amazing stories you have created <3