Non-Fiction Winners!

Hello lovelies! I'm here to announce the winners of Non-Fiction! This genre has been judged by the fantastic: LilyWilson_Darkangel Thank you so much for all your work! please remember to support your judge and congratulate your winners! <3 

Please remember! If you want your winner sticker please private message my main account: coolcourtney5 <3 

For our Third Place winner we have!: 

Life verses by: Anshita_Nair

Congratulations lovely! <3 

Review: Honestly I got where you were coming from for each statement. Definition was well written and well detailed, the pacing in this book is normal enough to me, this is constant throughout the book. The mood was neutral the author doesn't seem to rush each section that is being explained. They take the time to explain each section while not staying on one subject too long. There wasn't any setting. This book was written to show the outcome of choices we make in our daily lives. Thus informative and enthusiasm rather than narrative. Since this book is informative the details are important, and the author uses the right amount of detail. Since this book is to inform and to motivate one's character, therefore this book has no character development. Grammar was pretty good. The diction is simple enough , there is nothing impressive about the choice of words. Though it was beautifully written and down to the point.

Coming in at Second Place we have!!: 

A Tale Worth Writing For by: ButteryButteryFly5

Congratulations lovely!! <3 <3 

Review: In this book the readers could tell is Hindu. How would I know? Because the Navarati is mentioned, which is the Hindu festival celebrated in autumn. (Although it was misspelt) the setting wasn't specifically stated coma but the story was told on the author's birthday. The mood of the story seem too happy and cheerful. The story was well detailed, but I will admit there were places that didn't need quite as much as others. The character development was not the best even though she spoke about herself, she didn't describe or develop in any way. The grammar is good but they were some places that could have used some revision. The pacing of the story was not rushed everything had a place. But for diction there were places that could use better word choice.

Annnd! Finally! For our First Place Winner!!!:

Letters To Olive by: Madisyn2004

Congratulations lovely!!! <3 <3 <3 

Review: I would like to start off with the mood in the story , honestly I could tell the author felt depressed and sad, because of the loss of her friend. Is that two days after her friend's death it is now eating her that she is gone. The setting didn't really seem to exist, but it was well detailed about the author's feeling. (Pouring her heart and soul out to her deceased friend). Character development I could tell that the author was getting more and more depressed by the chapter, but there was no description or developments in the character other than the way she felt defeated and alone. The grammar I have to admit it was absolutely amazing I saw no mistakes.

But there was some places which could have used some more punctuation. I also loved the author's choice of words. The pacing was just a little bit rushed, nothing to talk about, but other than that I love this book and everything else was perfect. :3

Congratulations everyone! These are your winners for the Non-Fiction category in The Chaos Awards 5!! <3 Please remember to thank your judge and congratulate the winners! Please also don't be upset if you haven't won! We all have room to improve, don't be afraid to ask people for advice <3 

Thank you all for entering! <3