♥CTGW Chapter 12:This is our story♥

♪Levy's P.O.V♪

It's been a couple of days since the gang and I returned home.Believe me,it was really exhausting.We lost all of our food supply,clothing and camping supplies,but at least we're finally safe and sound XD.

So,I'm just here at the guild,reading the fault in our stars.I'm just ignoring all the things that's happening around me.But as I began to finally get ot the juicy part of the story,some bitch had to hit with a chair!

"Kyaaa! Who threw that?!"I yelled as I fell of my chair and glared at everybody,but I just got ignored."Oi,you alright shrimp?"A gruff voice called out.I turned my head to see none other that Gajeel.

"Ohayoo,Gajeel,what brings you here?"I questioned as he lent me a hand and helped me stand up."Nothing,you fine,no injuries?"He asked,what with him today?He's all to caring,not that I'm bothered with it or anything.

"I think so,my head hurts though,I think I better go home."I said as I grabbed my book and walked out of the guild.It didn't take me that long to get to my place,although,I did take my time when I bought some Ice cream.

"Oi,Shrimp!"A voice yelled out from afar.I turned back to see Gajeel running towards me."Geez,you run fast shrimp."He commented as he stopped for a while and panted heavily.

"Um,Gajeel.I just walked."I said as I continued to lick my chocolate flavored Ice cream."Oh,"Was all he could utter before saying:"I must be gaining weight already,shrimp you better stop buying those Nutella-junk."

"What are you-SO YOU'VE BEEN STEALING ALL MY NUTELLA!"I yelled out,pointing at him and maybe gainging a few stares from people.

"No,I just-just- I just taste them."Was all he could utter to say,before I knocked him out.Why can't people be 'normal',if that's even possible for somebody to be normal XD.

"Aww,come on Levy.Nobody's normal,not even me."A voice said,as I looked up to see none other than Lisanna Strauss,hanging from a branch and did I mention that she was upside down!?

"Lisanna,what the heck are you doing here,I thought you were supposed to help Mira back at the Guild?"I questioned her as he eyes started to move away.

"I'm just on a break.You never saw me.Nin nin!"She yelled out as she grabbed some smoke bombs from her pocket and threw it.Oh great! Now I can't see >________________<

I was about to trip on something when I felt a strong grip on my arm."Shrimp,didn't I tell you tp be careful.Sheesh,you're clumsy one."Gajeel muttered and I just pouted.'Why do I gotta bump into this guy again?'I thought,eyed him.

"Anyway,just be careful.I'm just looking out for you,alright?"He said as he started walking away,before I called up to him.

"Wait,since you're here,can you accompany me to the books store.It's only a few minute walk."I requested.Stupid Levy >__________<.I don't need help,I can carry those books I will borrow back to my apartment with ease!

"Sure,considering you might trip or fall or maybe even-Alright,I get can we just go?"I cut him off,sighing.I'm not clumsy.I'm just having a lot of misfortune today that's all.Nothing to worry about....

Right?

★At the Library★

◎Gajeel's P.O.V◎

Ok,so far,Shrimp has tripped on stacks of books twice.She stumbled on a couple of books left on the floor and she also fell of the ladder-she planned to get the book at the top-several times.She keeps on saying she's having misfortune.She's never gonna admit that she's clumsy.Stubborn.