Last Chapter: Chapter 38

....All Of Me Belongs To You....

Last Chapter: Chapter 38:

(I apologize for the delay in posting this. Forgive me..)

---------------------------------

*

*

*

*****Eight Years Later****

A man got out of the car after it was parked in the parking area..

He walked with complete grace that screamed power and demanded outsider's attention if there were any.

He seemed completely cold and untouchable on the first glance but if you looked closely, you could see that the man's one hand was holding a small hand in his..

A boy wearing a school uniform, with a perfectly gelled hair even in the small age walked beside that cold man.

You could very clearly see the resemblance between the man and the little boy of what looked to be six or seven years old.

Despite the man's appearance of being distant and cold, you cannot help but notice the adoring eyes the small boy had for his father..

Despite their resemblance in the physical appearance there was a vast difference in their personality for the man looked to be glaring at nothing in particular, the small boy smiled at everything from the car to the wall, walking enthusiastically..

As soon as they neared the building from the car parking, the man looked at the sign on the wall beside the entrance door of the building..

Dr. Khushi Singh Raizada, psychiatrist...

He ignored the rest and walked inside as the grip on his son's hand tightened.

He nodded to the staffs and securities in the waiting area as he was a frequent visitor here..

The sight of hospital always pulled something deep inside him...

He ignored the feeling and lifted his son, close to his chest..

The receptionist gave a professional smile at him,

“Dr. Khushi doesn't have any patients sir.. You can go inside."

With a nod, he moved towards the doctor's personal cabin, each step felt too heavy to approach..

As he knocked and entered, the woman looked up at him with shock and  surprise.

She looked as if she cannot believe that he's here and gasped before uttering,

“Arnav ji?"

-----------------------------

He was a business tycoon...

He was cunning, smart, intelligent man...

He was a powerful person in the society...

He could just easily snap his fingers and get anything, yes, anything if he so wished...

He had money, fame, company and also a family...

But everything crumbled down...

He was nothing now...

A pathetic and powerless human...

He had become what he hated once...

A weak, powerless person counting his days in prison..

A criminal...