Meeting the killers

Lets ok lets continue the story here we go.

Your POV

"Uhhhh anyone there." I saw some movement from the sheet in the bed I slowly approuched it and revealing I girl covering her face.

???:"can you not look at me pls."she said.

Y/n:"Why are you hiding your face."

???:"Cause Iam ugly you might like my face."

Your mind"Why is she hiding her face hmmm,Iam thinking of what will I say to her if she reaveled her face."

She spoke again.
???:"Pls dont look at me."

Y/n:"Come on let me see your face there is nothing to worry about something after all."

???:"Ok you promise that you will not be disgusted if you are I will kill with my scapel if you are."

Y/n:"ok I promise I will not do that."
She let her hand down and take of her mask you were shocked that she had no eyes and there is like leaking from the inside of her eyes and said.

Y/n:"I never see somebody like that beautiful cause with no eyes I can imagen it so clearly."
She looked at me at a shoked look as she started crying.

Y/n:"did I say something wrong Oh Iam so sorry."

???:"No no I-its o-ok."she wiped her tears and look at you with a smile on her face."

Y/n:"huh. . . Well I remembered my childhood they call me ugly forsome reason cause my bald hair."

???:"Pffffffftttttttttt...heheheh."

Y:n"Oh yeah I forgot whats your name?."

Jackie:"Oh. . . Its jackie."

Y/n:"Ok jackie nice meeting you and I will see some of the girls see you later."
She waved at you and you waved back as you headed from the door and opened it and close the door behind you. You got to the other you knocked first and heared a voice from the otherside you opened the door a saw a girl standing infront of you she pulled you and throw you in the bed she was standing on top you and said.

"W-Who are you A-and what B-brings you H-here." She said "nothing I was just gonna meet you guys." You said she got off you,you sighned she pulled a knife out of no where she pointed at you you raised your hand "W-who are you and W-whats your N-name?."she said "uhhhh Y/n L/n." You replied she put the knife on her desk and had a seat on her chair "And whats your name?." "Hmmmm T-tici tami B-ut you can C-call me tami." "Ok then I will see you later." "Wait w-wait I need to T-talk to you for a bit." You seated beside her you talked about something your life and her life, "Whats under your mask though?." "Ohh M-my mask you N-never know." "Ok then,see you then tami." You waved at her and she waved a bit." You closed the door and got to the other door you knocked and some one picked at the door you saw her with a pitch black eyes she opened the door and talked. "Who are you?." She pointed a knife at your neck "Uh Iam here to meet you." You grabbed the knife and slowly pushing it down "Ok you must the guy,what slenda's talking about my name is jess the killer but you can call me jess for short." She said "Name's Y/n L/n." You replied "Ok nice meeting and I will do my thing and you do your thing." She closed the door and went to the next door you knocked someone replied coming from the other side.

???:"Come innnn AHHHHHH!!!." She pulled you in her room and pointing a knife at your neck she was angry like a burning volcano.

???:"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!!."

Y/n:"And who the fuck are yooooouuuuuu OH MY FUCKING GOD ITS YOU!!." She punched you in the face hard she got off you and you got up holding your cheeks,you saw her sitting on her bed you were shocked that you saw her again you grabbed her shoulder that she looked at you her eyes widened as you hedbut her in the forehead.

Y/n:"Thats pay back you bitch." You said.

???:"you motherfucker I will kill you." But she knew that she promised slenda to not hurt him or kill him she calm down and laid back on her bed you sat down on the floor,you sighned.

Y/n:"Ok whats your name I never knew your name when you attacked me in my house."

Jess:"Ok here look, but one question my name is jess the killer but you can call me jess and second whats your name and third WHY THE FUK ARE YOU HERE I CAN KILL YOU ALREADY!!!."

Y/n:"Ok,ok,ok geez my name is Y/n L/n and why Im here cause IAM GOING TO LEAVE YOU BITCH."you said she pulled you out of her room and slammed the door you stand up and walked to slenda to talk about what happened.

Slenda:"So how it go?."

Y/n:"Its fine but great you know for some reason I think I wanna live here with you guys."

Slenda:"Ok this is good news I will give a room." She rushed and triped you looked at her saying.

Y/n:"you ok slenda."you saw her panties showing to your face she saw you looking at her butt she teleported doing that posing and she reapeared she had a slightly red face.

Slenda:"O-ok T-then I W-will D-do M-my thing and D-do your thing."she teleported out and got out,you went to the living room you sat on the couch closing your eyes.

Hey guys its kinda short but do you guys lemon or something else but comment and vote for this and I will see you dides next chapter.