Chapter 27

The team got off the elevator, with Nick who was holding Ellie with his arm. 'So the other Lieutenants wanted to reveal the truth about Afghanistan' she stated. 'Exactly' Tim replied, going to his desk. 'Well, we stopped him. And now we know Sarah Hall didn't die for nothing' Nick said. 'You're right' Ellie added, kissing him on his cheek. 'You did a great job, guys. All of you. Go home. Rest'. They smiled, suddenly grabbing their stuff and getting on the elevator again.
Tim took Ellie and Nick at home, since Ellie's car was an evidence. After they got the destination, they cheered each other, and Nick and Ellie crossed the threshold. Ellie took her coat off, while Nick was looking at her. 'What?' 'I'm very proud of you, Ellie. You killed it' 'Thanks' she replied, leaning her hands on his shoulders. 'We should use my car for a while' 'Yes, we should'. She laughed, in that genuine way she's used to.
He went towards the couch, but Ellie called him. 'Hey, Nick'. He turned around. 'Yes?'. She nervously played with her fingers. 'I have an idea' 'I'm listening'. She sighed. 'We should live together' 'W-what?' 'Yes, I wanna live with you. Get up next to you, cook with you, stay on the couch with you...' she said, slowly going close to him. 'I...I'd like it, Bishop'. A slight smile was on his face. 'Really?' 'Yes, but... I'll need another drawer.' 'I can do that' she replied, holding his hands. 'Hey, Ellie' 'Yes?' 'I love you' 'I love you too'.
And she kissed him.

Hey guys, this is my last chapter. I wanna thank you all for the love and the support I received. I'm gonna keep writing Ellick oneshots ❤️