Ranger School

I don't own pokemon ,but I do own this story

The story start a few weeks after the event in the prologue

_

"Summer wake up!"

I open my eye sleepy as I head to the bathroom to take a quick shower and change into my school uniform. The ranger school said I have to take a test to get in so they sent my uniform. I wake up Aqua who sound a sleep.

"Time to wake up Aqua" Aqua rub her eyes sleepy and turn to me "Good morning Summer"

"Good morning Aqua " I return her to her pokeball and grab my bag with my things inside. I walk over to my desk to grab all of my pokemon 's pokeball. Return everyone and place the pokeball and my pokegear in my bag. I walk down the stair smelling of pancakes.

"Good Morning Summer " Mom chirp as she give me a plate of pancakes.

"Morning Mom" I quickly eat my food and mom laugh " You can't wait to go to Ranger School Summer?" I nod as I clean the plate and grab my bag to head out of the door.

"Oh yea Summer one more thing" Mom deadpan.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Be careful we can't risk people finding out and if they ask you were you are from. You say Hoenn ok?" Mom ask.

"OK " I answer her back as I head to ranger school.

I walk for a bit until I reach outside of ranger school before I walk in I hear some behind me. I turn to see a grunt from Team Dark. He is wearing only back with the word Dark bloody red color.

"Stop right there Summer" the grunt yells.

I roll my eyes as he summon Tyranitar " Tyranitar use Focus Blast on Summer!"

"Oh no you don't. Go Aqua!" I summon my Feraligatr " Use Dragon Dance then use Waterfall!" Aqua nod as a blue and purple aura surround Feraligatr to boost her attack and speed by one stage. She summon a waterfall over Tyranitar and let it go. Tyranitar cry out in pain as the grunt return his pokemon to his pokeball.

"That all you got" I return Aqua to her pokeball.

"You are good I tell you that. Remember we will get you to join us" grunt groan as he run off.

Really? Focus Blast those guy need to get better if they want kill me or force me to join.

I start walking in the school ground checking behind me to see if anyone is following me. No is following me for now.

A teacher walk up to me and ask "Hi there you must be Summer"

I nod as the teacher take me to take the test.

They hand me a styler and the test is to capture the Pikachu as fast as I can.

"Capture On!" I shout as I capture the Pikachu in one loop. That isn't too hard since I been with pokemon before. "Capture Complete!"

"Congrats you are part of Team School together we rule the world!"

"What the did I go wrong building again?!" I murmur.

"Mr. Kaplan stop teasing my students!" a woman smack Mr. Kaplan on the back of his head.

"Um...?" I sweat drop.

"Ow and let me start over. You pass with flying color and your time beat our school high score?! Congrats" Mr. Kaplan shake my hand which cause me to fall down.

"Ow" I got up and turn to the woman.

"Congrats Summer my name is Ms. April I will be your teacher here" Ms. April show where her class room is.