//Chapter 1️⃣//

Rare is good^_^^_^

In a small town in Australia, there was a little girl who lived there in a world ruled by law. Men were just defending their village and training the child to be a man of a young age and learning the cruelty to fight other tribes.

There were four tribes, the first one was one of the strongest tribes and was called Samrax,this tribe ruled this country by the strength of its invincible men, but they were evil tribes because they were using their power to kill many of the small villages and take their money, All these years the other tribes were trying to eliminate them but uselessly lose.

The story begin when samrax decided to attack a very smal village called torznda ,and there was a little girl living there with her poor family , but all of them were women and there children .
As I say in the beginning there was 4 tribes and The men were allowed to fight and practice the power of swords, and the women were their job to care for the children and to care for their beauty only.

Even though they had the same power of the sword and can practice but a man called zack Clarkson the god of sword who gives Australia this magical power said that the Women are weak because they are beautiful and care only about that.

So the village were attacked by the samrax ,they killed the family of the little girl called sun , sun was the only survivor and all this is due to her father who helped her to escape and was his last words to her "You are free and not slaves to these laws, you are rare like the sun as it is the only shining big star that we can see.

She keeps running until she find an old man looking at her like he knows her .
The old man"are you sun?".
Sun:"ye..ss,who ar.. "without even completing the sentence ,she was fainted.

She wakes up and finds herself in a very untidy and old house,
And find the old man sitting on the couch.
sun "Who are you?"
Old man "I was your father's partner, we were an invincible duo, I promised him to protect you and teach you how to use the sword.
But how can I do this, I can not, the power of 'Samrax 'is so strong even my father could not beat them.
The old man "Let me tell you something important, although your parents wanted to have a boy and the entire village were disappointed your father was happy and trained you to use the sword and didn't tell anyone".
Old man "didn't you want revenge after what the samrax did to your village?"
Sun "Of course I want .."
The old man "then listen to me and I Will help you".

Sun didn't had any choice and it was to trust him,she was alone and he was the only one she know until now.
She decided to trust him and work very hard to develop her power and become stronger .

Every thing was so tough,the old man didn't know how to pick the right training to help her to develop her power cuz that was the first time to him to train a girl.

While the old man was thinking,sun went towards him and say"I really want to take revenge,so dont go easy on me cuz I am girl,no matter how hard the training is,I AM READY..