Khole Kardashian and Tru

Someone had pointed out on this topic:

But am I wrong to disagree? It's absolutely horrible that her baby is being made fun because of her being dark

But am I wrong to disagree? It's absolutely horrible that her baby is being made fun because of her being dark. But I refuse to play dumb to the fact that black little girls go through this all the time. They did this to Blue Ivy, BEYONCÉ'S DAUGHTER. Of course this didn't happen to North West. But, they did this to Blue now they're doing this to Tru. So, should I run out to social media and defend Khole's daughter? Hell no. The Kardashians remain silent when Injustices are happening to black people, they say nothing. They haven't promoted anything uplifting for black people. So you want me as a black woman to run to the front line and defend Khole's baby? She hasn't defended black babies, dark skin black babies especially, so I should defend her for what? I'll stick to defending my people, thankyou.
Call me heartless or say I have a poor mentality, I stand by what I say, this isn't my battle to fight, a black woman's battle to fight or a black man's battle to fight. The day we put as much effort into defending these people who do not care about the black community will be the day we won't have to worry about these issues in the black community.