Ready to go

Really, really sorry for the slow update. My wifi didn't work and we fixed it today. Again, sorry for the wait.

////////

Claire's POV

////////

It was the end of the day and I met up with Darren at our lockers.

"Can we walk together?" He asked. I agreed and packed up my stuff.

"Can I come over today? I left my keys in my house, and my mom isn't home because she went to the bank with my dad."

"Sure! I'm going to the mall today to pick up some swim trunks. Wanna come for that too?"

"Yea I need a new bathing suit anyways." He held my hand as we walked outside. People were staring and I was embarrassed. He noticed and squeezed my hand tighter.

We walked to the mall since it was so close to the school. We went to 'Pacsun' first so he can get his swim trunks. It was green with white stripes at the bottom.

"Don't you need to try that on?" I ask.

"Oh yea. Wait a minute okay?" He went into the dressing room and came out in under a minute.

"So.. How does it look?" He said while he nervously ran his fingers across his chest.

"It looks good. Smoking hot actually." I teased. He actually did look really good. He wasn't ripped like Logan, but he had abs. His skin was fair and green suits him.

He smiled and winked. "Lets go shopping for your bathing suit!" He seemed very excited.

"What's the rush? Lets look around too."

"Fine, fine." He said, disappointed. We went into 'Garage' to look around for clothes. It was dark and my eyes slowly adjusted. Darren disappeared and i just looked at some shorts. He suddenly reappeared with a bathing suit.

"Try this on!" He pushed the bathing suit in my face. I took a look at it. It was a bikini with minimal fabric.

"I swear Darren, a shoelace would give me better coverage than that." I said, hitting him.

"Well... If you want to wear a shoelace I can give you one." I hit him harder. "What? It doesn't cost you anything either!" We both laughed. Then I saw a bathing suit that I liked. It was a strapless bikini with a pretty floral design.

"I'm gonna try this on okay?" I went into the dressing room to try it on. I had trouble clipping the back of bathing suit so I called Darren in.

"Darren! I need your help." He was close by, looking at a rack of clothes.

"I'm coming!" He said, opening the fitting room door. "Um what do you want me to do?"

I turned my back to him, trying to clasp the bikini together. "Can you clip it together?" I ask him.

He tried to do it but he was just as clumsy as me.

"Ow Darren, don't pinch me!" I yelled.

"Sorry I didn't mean to." He finally clasped it together after a few tries. I turned around and my lips pecked his. I didn't realize that he was so close.

I was going to pull away but he reached his arms out and held me there. I closed my eyes and kissed him harder, placing my hands on his shoulders to steady myself. We were like that for a couple of minutes until he pulled away.

"You look gorgeous." He whispered.

He walked out of the fitting room so I could change into my regular clothes. I touched my lips and smiled. I got into my clothes and walked to the front with my bathing suit.