Chapter 11- Beating to Resistance

Mary took Shmuel and I to the back room and starting beating us both. I was scared. Shmuel hugged me. After a while, she stopped and left. We looked at each other. Not a single scratch on either of us.

   I looked at my hands. I turned to Shmuel. "What am I" I asked. He took my very anxiety like hand. "Its okay" he said "Its a prophecy that was passed to me." "Well whatever it is" I said " We have to leave here tonight." Shmuel smiled. "I got your back." I smiled. "Good." We both went to our rooms and started packing. I packed away everything I brought with me plus I snuck out a striped pajama nightgown and whatever Shmuel gave me fo my birthday. I then snuck down to Shmuels level and saw him pack an extra pair of clothes, his travel bag and a few small pictures. By nightfall, around 9 o'clock we packed everything up in Mary's car. "Are we really stealing this" Shmuel asked me "do you really know how to even drive." "Of course I do" I said "this is payback for what Mary did to you over the past year."

"You are so savage" he said as he kissed me on my forehead. Then, we got into the car when suddenly, Kyle wanted to come. We agreed and let her come with us and we drove off and this time, it wasn't boring.