Chapter 10- The boy who never spoke until now.

*two days later*

It was dinnertime. I was wearing many 'wrong' things. I was wearing a red and pink dress, a red bowtie belt, knee- lenght pants, heeled WWl boots and my hair was tied back into a ponytail. I was also wearing the diamond necklace and the ring that was all given to me by Shmuel.

The nuns looked at me in cringe. All except Kyle, she just wanted to eat. Her focus was on the roasted chicken we were having tonight for dinner. Then, they all came out to serve us. Although, the nuns were a little out of sanity tonight, especially Mary. I don't know what their problem is. There probably all jealous because they are all married to their 'god' and I have Shmuel.

Then, Shmuel came walking over to me. "One fine dish for you, my love" he said "oh." I watched as he made a barbed wired rose from his hands and put it in my hair. "One sweet rose for one sweet girl." I blushed and smiled. The rose turned into a real rose and wrapped around my hair. He touched my face. "You looked beautiful tonight" he said. "Thank you" I said. Then, he pulled my up from the sleeves of my dress and our lips touched. I didn't care if anyone saw because if I died. I wanted to die with Shmuel and no one else.