THE STORY HAS BEEN EDITED!!

Well... Edited to a degree, anyways.

So, hello everyone. Did you miss me? Probably not, but oh well. Anyways, yeah! Just as the title says, this book has been edited! Surprise!! It's been over two years. You'd think you wouldn't even bother, right? But nope!

I've seen so many of your comments about how I used 'y'all' way to much. So I went in and took that word out! But in my defense, two years ago, I was a absolute horrible writer. Looking back at these one-shots made me wince with how bad they were, and are.

As far as grammar, I fixed that up mostly. I don't really want to edit everything in this book, as I am not so dedicated to Gravity Falls anymore. That, and I'm too lazy to, shocker, I know.

But yeah, I hope the edits I made at least are satisfactory. I still can't believe people are reading these awful one-shots though. Like- They're so bad I swear.

Younger me: what were you thinking?!

Nonetheless, I appreciate the reads, votes, and comments, whether they be positive or constructive criticism. I probably didn't fix everything, as I didn't want to take the time to read everything with how bad they are, but it's better then it was before. I can say that much.

Once again, thank you so much. I hope the tweaks help to any degree. These one-shots are obviously not the best, but with a bit of editing, that can make a difference.

Alright, I've rambled on enough. Stay awesome guys. Thanks once again! Bye!

-Rebbekah 🔥