Talk Me Down

Adam's POV

"You sick drunk!" I screamed, pushing the stranger out of my room, digusted of his attempt, "Don't ever call me or touch me again! You hear me, fucker!"

     I shut the door with the most force I could muster up, my anger fueling the strength. I sharply turn around to face my now empty, silent room. Wiping furiously at my eyes and running tears. Before I know it, I'm on the floor, sobbing. My back hitting the wooden door, faint footsteps leaving my hotel room. I let out a sigh before pulling my knees up to my chest. I can still taste his lips; those dry lips with that lingering taste of cheap alcohol. Why did I invite him up? What would I get out of this? I comb my hair back and pull out my phone, opening my messages. I ponder on the actually texting him. I would be disturbing Tommy of his sleep. We have a show tomorrow, we all need our rest. I took in a deep breath, sliding up my keyboard and started typing up a quick message.

Adam: You up, TJ?

     I stand up and head to the bed, fixing the comforter from the struggle of getting the man off me. I shutter and sit down slowly, crossing my arms across my chest. My hands gripping the opposite arms, struggling to keep my tears in and from rolling down my cheeks. I just felt disgusted and not only from the man, but of myself. I let him into my room and give him my full, undivided attention. For what? I don't know. Maybe I just felt lonely, just wanted to talk with other person about my problems. To drop this mask and just cry. I'm an emotional person. All this confidence is just what I put on. I'm an actor, an entertainer. My phone pings, launching to the electronic. I open my messages.

Glitterbaby: What's up, Babyboy?

Adam: Did I wake u?

Glitterbaby: No, couldn't sleep really. Is everything okay?

Adam: Can we talk?

Glitterbaby: Of course, my room or yours?

Adam: Yours. I'm on my way

    I pocket my phone, grabbing my key card, and bolt out the door to see Tommy. Four floors below me. Making my way to the end of the hall. The elevator waiting for me to use. Upon arriving, I press the seventh floor button. The doors open drawing me out of my thoughts. I hop on the transportation box and sigh out. Tears coming to my eyes again. With the metal doors shutting, I lean my head against the cold walls, a soft thud emitted from the action. Glancing up at the red digits illuminating the floor number. I'm only two floors away from the blond. How did this get bad? How could I be so stupid? I really am pathetic, huh?