Ch. 8

I began unpacking and found several workout shirts as well as sweatpants and sneakers all in my size. I found a sweatshirt and a few pairs of jeans and sporty shorts and a few night shirts.There were also sports bras and a few cup bras, 32C, along with some sports panties and a few laced panties and socks tucked at the bottom of the duffle bag. I pulled out a hair brush, toothbrush, toothpaste, some lotion, shampoo and conditioner, a luffa and other bathroom supplies.

I walked over to my dresser and put my new clothes in it. On top of the dresser was an alarm clock that read 4:30 and I needed to be downstairs by 5:00. So, I finished unpacking and slipped into a T-shirt and jeans. I left my room and headed downstairs.

As soon as I walked out of my bedroom I could smell something delicious. I got downstairs and headed for the kitchen where I saw him grabbing a pan out of the oven.

I saw that he no longer had his mask on. Now I could see his face. He was very handsome and looked to be about twenty five years old. His hair was dark brown, so dark it looked black and his eyes were a deep green. I never pictured him looking this incredible. He also removed his black leather gloves and changed into a button down black shirt through which I could make out his muscles. It was clear he had an excellent body. He also wore black khakis paired with black shoes.

He noticed me standing there and said, "Go ahead and take a seat, dinners almost ready. I hope you like lasagna." I nodded yes. He laid the pan on the table with potholders and I sat down to my place setting. He offered me a glass of water and I accepted it.

He began to slice up the noodles with a knife. Even the way he cut his food seemed to show strength and a certain control that had to come from intense training. He lifted a slice of lasagna onto my plate and then his.

"I'm sure you have some questions for me and I would like to answer them. First off, my name is Michael, although in some circles I'm referred to as the Panther. You are here because I have seen your potential." he said. I looked up at him not knowing what to say. "Yes, I know what you like to do with your spare time off campus. I have been watching you from a distance ever since you broke into the very same house I was about to." he added.

"You are here to learn how to become a master thief and so much more Alex." I wondered to myself how he knew my name. But then again how did he know anything about me... my name, my shoe size, where I would be this morning and what I was doing scouting the neighborhood of my target house.

"In the next couple of days, you will be training with me. I will put you through a series of vigorous tasks and you will perform the best you know how. After that you will be able to decide if you wish to continue training here or if you want to go home. You will be safe here. Do you understand?" he asked. I answered "Yes I understand."

It was clear he had no intention if hurting me. My instincts were correct in trusting him. And with that we continued to eat dinner together...

Vote and comment please! :)