Chapter 4

Baby im gonna treat you so nice youre never gonna wanna let me go ✺Prettywoman

Beth pushes me to go into the bathroom with him.

I shake my head

no no no no

"Just go you wuss." I stumble in just as I hear the click of the door lock. Blocking out the music making it sound distant.

I look at him and gulp; He can probably hear it that jerk I swear imma kill him.

"Come on you know you wanna touch this body." Running his hands down his sides showing his figure and framed abs making me wanna-

"Hey" he claps his hands snapping me from my what you would call daydream.

"Oh shut it Zach" I wanna kiss him I really do but its-its just weird.

"Why did it-" His hand wraps at my waist as he pulls me closer into his chest letting me breath in his axe. Zach's fingers grasp my chin making me look at him looking deep into his hazel eyes; They flicker to my lips, closing my eyes I feel his lips inch and inch closer just as they mold together. First it was sweet and just as we start to make out I lift my hands to his neck tugging on the nape of his hair making him moan. I feel the tiles on my back of the wall just as his tongue starts to roam my mouth his hands travel up my spine letting his fingers graze down my spine sending me shivers. Sure he's a good kisser but I don't feel anything just a lot of lust radiating off of him.

"Zach" I break the kiss trying my best not to let it come out as a moan. Pushing his chest away his eye widen, lip stick smudge on him and his hair looking sexy?

I run out and find Beth noticing our time was way over. Brooke looked amused at that.

"You guys I have to go" Ranting on about leaving them speechless I catch HIS eye glancing my way.

Beth and Brooke chasing after me not even questioning what happened because its pretty obvious.

Brooke parks the car. Opening the door I just go inside the house with the keys trying not to wake up mi madre/ my mother.

Beth and Brooke go into the guest room tired since they decided to stay over after the party thinking we were gonna come home late but you see what had happened was...... you know; I give them both a pair of shorts and a shirt.

"Night guys" I get comfy in the middle. I mean my bed is a huge Queen or King I guess?

Closing my eyes hearing the clocks digits change I start to drift to sleep and welcome the dark.

♡      ♡        ♡        ♡        ♡       ♡

Don't you just hate Mondays. I dread this day so much like why couldn't Monday just be part of the weekday. Life would be a better world don't you think.

Grabbing my phone it says 6 o' clock. Hanging my feet off the bed and just dazing off into the floor. I finally get the push to go to drawers.

Man don't I look so pretty in the morning. I mean I guess. Uhhh stupid fucker. I don't wanna see those fuck faces.

Remembering that Beth and Brooke are still in the other rooms. Oh won't this be fun. I smile evilly; if that's even a word.

So I run to their room only to meet the door. Throwing my long hair over my face, I crawl onto to the floor and turn the door knob. I crawl crippled to their bed making that weird grudge noise. I get into their bed right in the middle.

"uuuuuuuuu" I croak right in between them. As soon as they both look towards me. Both their eyes widen in surprise.

Only to make the most blood scurling scream. I couldn't help to laugh.

"oh my god, I'm weak" I continue laughing in their face. Holding my stomach from the pain.

Running away before they all kill me I go into my room, lock the door and change.

Grabbing my black skinny jeans. Having to shimmy into them, grabbing my white tee shirt; tucking it a little. Where's- Found it. Throwing on my black leather jacket and my black and white converse.

I unlock my door wait my phone. Grabbing it from my stand I peek through just in case you know they try to jump out and kill me.

Looking left

Then right

Cost clear, you may now RUN

I run to the kitchen as fast as I can...slowing down. When I see them eating cereal calmly. Weird. Eyeing them suspiciously grabbing their attention, I put some waffles from the fridge into the toaster and sit next to them.

"So how are my lovely hoes doing" Smiling them innocently.

"oh don't start shawty I'll bring up that little smooch you and Zach shared" Beth starts laughing hysterically.

"shu-" Brooke cuts me off.

"You mean Make out they we- were practically swallowing each other in there" giving them the finger I grab my waffle onto a plate and eat it.

"Ha ha very funny" They send me gleeful smiles.

Putting out plates in the sink. I halt in place and my face falls.

"what happened"

"why you stopped" They ask.

"I gotta see that.that..fuckers face" I whisper the curse because if my heard that. She would probably hit me with a broom or even her chancla and BOY I so wouldn't want to go to school with a mark in my face.