Chapter 1

enjoyyy ! btw dont forget to vote and tell me what you think ✌ ✌

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Serenitys POV :

"MOM " I shout noticing I'm late and the fact that my mom didn't wake me up got me mad.

"LITTLE GIRL WHO ARE YOU SCREAMING AT LIKE THAT" I huff and get out of the bed and try to take a fast shower. I finish in fifteen minutes when I look at the clock. yessss!

I take out my burgundy skinny jeans and my black knitted sweater, and clip my bangs to the side.

I Finish my outfit with my favorite black converse I grab my bag and head downstairs. Texting Bethany along the way.

to Thotty:

im up and ready meet you outiside in 10

I put my bag onto the couch , just as my phone vibrates

From Thotty:

im ready ill be there soon. *dont miss me too much ;)*

I chuckle at her comment and head into the kitchen which my dad isn't there because he's at work. But my moms on the table drinking her coffee. I grab my pink bowl pour some milk in and then my FAVORITE LUCKY CHARMS Yum Yum Yum.

I eat all the cereal and pour all the remaining milk into the sink.

I head to the living room grab my bag and head out " bye mom " I tell her once I open the door. "bye hija I LOVE YOU"she tells me and heads back to drinking her coffee.

"hey" I tell Bethany as I get into the passengers seat. "whats up....so" she leads on the sentence on.

"what?"I ask her. "Whhat do you mean What? WERE SENIORS! oh and by the way did ya hear" Bethany asks me shuffling In her seat as if she has ants in her pants. "what" I ask her suspiciously "some new Senior is coming and they say hes smoking hot well from what I heard"

I chuckle "okay well lets just get going" I tell her adjusting the seatbelt on because I mean I really don't wanna talk about boys right now. Beth parks the car and I get out heading to the highschool I've been in for three years, DUKEMEN HIGH SCHOOL blahhh. I head to my locker and grab my chemistry book then shut it and leave heading to class since ill probably be late if I walk any slower.

I wonder if we have any quizzes today really- "WHAT THE HELL " I shout at who ever it was and pick up my books. "sorry-OH hey good looking " I smirk at him, typical shit. "ohh so you're him" I smirk at him. I mean its pretty obvious I haven't seen him through these hallways, he's fit and has these beautiful chocolatey eyes.

"who's him " he raises an eyebrow at me.

"the new "bad boy"" I quote with my fingers.

He chuckles "hmm you must know this school very well" as he walks toward me showing me that stupid smirk. argggh I wanna slap that smirk off his face. "no shit sherlock " I push past him not wanting to be any late than I already was to class.

"wanna give me a tour?" he catches up to me. So I stop and get close to his face and as I trail my fingers up his arm to his neck, noticing his Adams apple bop and whisper " Not my job sweetheart" I said seductively and leave. I giggle once I hit the door to class. He's probably in so much shock. Heading into class earning a glare from Mr. Sterling "you're late miss Jones" He lowers his glasses giving me a stern look to take a seat.

"like I don't already know that". I say in sarcasm.

As I sit down Bethany mouths to me 'what happened ' she asks me worried. Tell you later I mouth back at her and she nods at me.

NOW time to bore myself to death in chemistry.

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖✖ ✖ ✖

-PerfectlyxxUnperfect