Love you. (4)

Just gonna day of you don't know what is Face time is a thing where you call ppl and you can see there face (or whatever the phone is loooking at, like you record somthing but your not recording ) just in case you don't have no face time in your country.

(Y/N) POV

I turned on the phone and selected the option for meh to call Blaze. Face time? Yeah.. 

"RING RING" I should really change the ring tone...

Blaze POV 

I was looking at myself in the mirror than I heard my phone rang, face time with (Y/N)? I panicked my eyes were part black, she can't know.. I put on my bandana and act as of everything was normal, and pick up the phone

~Calling~

Blaze-Hey (Y/N)!

(Y/N)-Blaze? THANK GOD YLH PICKED UP

Blaze-Why wouldn't I? It's you! The one I love the most.

(Y/N)-Aww... I love you too! Anyways how is university?

Blaze-ugh.... great! How bout school?

(Y/N)-HORRIBLE! Everyone's ignoring me, Kawaii~Chan's having a new year party! She invited Dottie, Alpha(Dainel), Aphmah and everyone else! But not me.. I saw Daniel, I shouted for him and he ignored me...

Blaze-It's ok, anyways on the bright side you still have me! I would never ignore you!

(Y/N)-Thanks Blaze! But now I think about it... does everyone only notice me when your around? It's been like that last year too.

Blaze-Hey... it's ok! Also! I left somthing on your bed side table! Did you see it yet?

(Y/N)-No. Did you leave your house, come to my house and than go to FC university??

Blaze-Yeah. Anyways i have to go now! see you this weekend, and look at your gift!

~Call ended~

(Y/N) POV

He left somthing. For me? I walk over to the bedside table and saw a cat plush, beside it was a picture with a note attached to it

Pic:

I blushed at the sight of it, I continued to read the note

I smiled and cried at it.i miss him. Just wished I did the same for him...