Alone (3)

(Y/N) POV

I out away my phone i headed to class. I entered the home room and there was no one I knew. I looked around to check. I frowned and my ears went back. I took out my phone and started texting Blaze since there was nothing else's to do.

-Texting-

(Y/N)-Hey Blaze!

Blaze-Yeah beautiful?

(Y/N)-Free to talk?? Like for the next 5mins?

Blaze-uh..... sorry my class is starting in a min... I could call you tonight?

(Y/N)-Really? Thanks Blaze! Love ya bye!

Blaze-Bye!

-Off the phone-

The bell rang once again and I went to... math. I walked into the class 

"ALPHA!" I shouted once I saw Alpha Dainel.

I saw him looking around and went back to his text book, I sighed it's only been a day and I  already miss him. I went to my desk and opened my text book, i took out a photo that I had left in the book as a book mark,

I smiled at it as I remembered the time when I got bullied by a group of werewolves and Blaze have me this photo as a remainder to be strong and that his there for me

I smiled at it as I remembered the time when I got bullied by a group of werewolves and Blaze have me this photo as a remainder to be strong and that his there for me. But... im going to see him this weekend!

Time Skip to 3pm (After School)

I saw Dottie pack her bag and asked her. "Hey! Sis where you going????"

"None of your concern!" she yelled at me

"But if you really want to know I'm going over Kawaii~Chan's house for a New Years party." She answered and left the house.

I'm not invited- o thought we were close friends..... none of my concern??? She's my sister... I took out the photo and looked at it again. I went to my room a cried in a dark corner. Why me?