A/N:something to make you laugh before I become Satan....

So I may make stories  out of these HC's at a later date but these have been messing  with me since I finished  the series.

Dazai is actually Mori's son
Why else would he make him watch as he slit the old bosses throat, and why else  would  he fear him if he wasn't  trained  to become  the next head of the port mafia. Also it would  make sense to have Dazai killed for knowing  to much  after he turned  his back on the port mafia, but yet Mori still offers him his job back.

Dazai actually doesn't  want to die and it's all an act.
Dazai doesn't  want to die, he just puts on an act to cover  up how smart and strategic he is. Let's be honest we know he has a gun he could  easily  use that to end it but yet every  way he tries is quite stupid and more for the comedic effect. Also Dazai had been watching Atsushi the whole time he was underground, meaning  his suicide attempt the day he met Atsushi wasn't  real it was just away to get his attention.

Trigger warning

This one is a little sad. Dazai's Bandages cover up scars from failed attempts  and self harm.

If you wanna  see one of these turned into a story let me know also I don't  know if some of these already  existed  or not...