3.Church

When Chuuya woke the next morning he could have sworn he felt Dazai next to him. He didn't want to open his eyes because he knew Dazai wouldn't be there. The second he opened his eyes he felt like he'd been hit by a semi-truck. His thigh was stinging and probably bleeding again. He begrudgingly got out of bed, once he got up he felt something wrapped around his thigh, he looked down and saw his leg wrapped in bandages, he had the vaguest image of Dazai kissing the cuts on his thigh before he wrapped them. He must have been seeing things because there was absolutely no way Dazai was there last night.

"Yup I've lost my mind." Chuuya mumbled to himself as he walked past the balcony door where Dazai was currently hiding on the patio. Chuuya felt like someone was watching him. He locked around finding nothing, he struggled and grabbed his phone. Do mafia members get sick days, surely they do. He went to call Mori. Chuuya really didn't feel like going to work, He just wanted to sleep all day. He felt like he'd been drugged. It took him a good ten minutes to use his phone properly to call Mori. After he got off the phone he staggered to the bathroom and ran a bath, sliding down into the tub. He laid his head back on the edge of the tub, looking up at the ceiling as his vision was fading he saw Dazai standing over him.

"You know Chuuya. I didn't leave you I left the mafia, I would have taken you with me but I knew you'd never betray Mori. So I just up and disappeared I tried so hard to stay away but I couldn't handle it and when I saw what you did last night I realized I should have broke it off properly with you so that's what I'm here to do. I'm sorry Chuuya but I can't be with you anymore. I just can't do this job anymore, not only that but it would only put you in danger because Mori would hold your life over my head to make me come back, I'm so so sorry Chuuya, this is goodbye for now. " Dazai said leaning down and gently kissing a barely conscious Chuuya. Dazai knew Chuuya wouldn't remember any of it. It would be like he was never here. As he was walking out of the bathroom he hears Chuuya mumble something that broke his heart.

"Dazai, please don't leave me alone again."