Your Normal To Me -4-

I looked at him like he was crazy... how could I have not known. The girls chasing him and his friends. The hoodie.
"So your not a fan?" he asked awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.
"No, uh, sorry I don't really pay attention to what happens with celebrity's" I shyly smile. "it's ok, I like that you didn't know you treated me normally, I don't have to hide from you"
"Oh I still don't know your name" I smiled "I'm Sofia"
"Jason" he smiled back. "ok love birdies! do us all a favor and stop eye humping each other!" the voice of my o'so lovely sister emerges from that annoying mouth of hers.
I blush at her comment while the others laugh at my embarrassment.
"What ever" I said "anyways... what you guys doing here?"
"We're getting away from the screaming girls" a green eyes boy said. "by the way I'm madison, this is mikey" he continued I Smiled at him.
"Hi I'm Sofia this is Andrea, Jackie, and my sister Elisa" I introduced one another. "so why are you here?" madison asked, looking at Andrea, Awh love... "We were bored out of out minds walking around, Sofia showed us where the flowers were and we decided to jump the fence finding this beautiful pond and you guys" Andrea said smiling back.
"So Elisa is your sister? twin?" Mikey asked me as we were all sitting on the grass talking. "well,uhhh" I never knew why to at when people asked us this question Elisa always said the truth. "yes, we are sisters, but we're not twins, obviously" he laughed "but you guys don't even look the same and your like the same age right?" Jason asked next.
"Ok we are sisters, but not by blood, truth is, we were both adopted, I was adopted from Miami, Sofia was adopted in Paris and I'm two months older then Sofia" the boys an the girls look a bit taken back at what Elisa just told them.
"Wow... T-"
"You don't have to say anything" I smiled slightly.
A moment of silence overtook us until I heard leaves rustling behind me, but everyone here is in front of me or besides me.
I turned around and saw a man with a black hoodie.
Oh my god
A/N filler chapter Andrea on the side. Alexandra Chando.