Him -3-

-SofiaP.O.V-

The boys just ran off leavening me standing their alone and dumbfounded.

Watching the girls chasing after them sorta gave me a flashback about what happened yesterday with all of those fangirls and those random three boys that, I never got to question about.

Who were they anyways?

I shook that question out of my head. I wiped the tear stains from my cheeks and started walking trying to find my sister and our room mates, I couldn't find them I have like 20 minutes left of class, which I got kicked out of.

So, what should I do...

I looked around the campus wondering. Then I thought of just going into my room and relaxing hopefully one of the girls are in their dorms.

I went past the trees, trough the entrance doors or the dorms, past one of the dorm advisers, up the elevator and into my dorm.

Once I entered my dorm, I saw Jackie.

Yes! I need to question her about that guy.

She looked like she was thinking deeply so I knocked on the door snapping her out of her thoughts.

She quickly sniffed and snapped her head towards me giving me a smile to convince me she's ok.

"You don't have to knock you live here" she chuckled lightly whipping a tear away.

"I know but" I shrugged walking in, hesitating rather or not to immediately hug her, I wanted to but since I don't know her so well I don't want her to freak out and think I'm a creep.

With out thinking about it ably longer I instantly jumped on her bed and wrapped me arms around.

It took a while but she wrapped her arms around me and broke down.

This boy must be something.

i rubbed her back comforting her... I've only known Jackie far a little bit, but I've known her long enough to know shes the tough girl, and she hates crying and she doesn't take crap from anybody.

after about three minutes she calmed down sniffed her nose and lifted her head from my shoulder.

"thank you... for that, your really a good friends" she smiled at me, and i smiled back "anytime"

"so do you want to talk about it?"

she nodded her head. "later, i just want to get on right now" i nodded in understandment.

just as me and Jackie were about to stand up our door slammed open. "yes! we finished all of ou classes now lets go explore the campus, find hot boys! ohhhhh lets go on a boy hunt!" sounds like Andrea ate to much sugar.

Me and Jackie laughted together, and Elisa came in. "cmon guys lets go" she said smiling. Me and Jackie, both got up and we left out the dorms.

"ok what now?" Jackie asked now, "oh! why dont we search for ToBeOne!" Andrea suggested. "ToBe huh?" elisa questioned and we all looked at Andrea like she was crazy.

What is ToBeOne.

Andrea gasped in shock, "ToBeOne, the hottest boy band on the face of this planet! where you guys trapped under a rock for your entire life or what!?" she freaked out "you guys are so lucky you asked me that question if it was some one else i swear you would be murdered" she continued and my eyes widened, murder... "seriously a boy band?" Jackie put her hand on her hip. "not just any boy band, dancers and their freaking hotttt!" Andrea said again, "wait is that who those three guys were yesterday, with the body guards?" i remembered. "yes" was her simple answer.

"lets just walk around" Elisa said and we all nodded. We walked around the campus everything was normal, no boy band or screaming females. During the walk me and the girls noticed a little area with food, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, PandaExpess, Ritas, and some other stores. since it was hot out side we decided on Rita's, and we all got Gilatos, in different flavor i got coconut, Jackie got blueberry, Elisa got Lemonade, Andrea got mango.

After eating that we continued our adventure, we walked all over campus, and we had no clue where to go and i remembered the place with the flowers, and the beautiful view even though there's a fence in the way its still gorgeous..

"hey guys i have an idea!" i cheered, "what is it blondie?" Jackie smirked. "very funny, but i now a place we can go to" i smirked back at her "follow me" i smiled heading towards the place.

"oh my gosh its so pretty!" Elisa smiled and looked at the various flowers. "omg guys cmon i think i see a passage way into the woods" Andrea pointed out, surrounded by the flowers there's a passage leading to the trees.

knowing my sister would let curiosity get the best of her she held onto the fence, "cmon guys lets go" a spark of happiness started to glow in her eyes, shes always like this, "what?" Andrea raised an eyebrow "how do you suppose we do that?" she crossed her arms "by climbing the fence hellooo..." Elisa said sarcastically. I can tell Jackie was up for it by the look in her eyes. Before we knew it we were on the other side of the fence and i didn't care if i had a skirt on.

we ran though flowers laughing our heads off, this is probably not allowed but did it look like we care... no obviously not. we ran straight into the woods and the passage continued.

It wasnt until we heard laughing and splashing we stopped. A lake in the middle of the woods, and 3 guys were in it, they stopped playing around when they noticed us. But one boy caught my attention, the one i ran into in the hallway.

"Oh Hey" he smiled. Next thing we knew Andrea started to breath heavily, as her eyes started to water "oh my gosh are you ok?" Jackie asked Andrea coughed and slowly started to relax "yea im good its good" she smiled weirdly at the 3 shirtless boys in the water...

Damn hes fine... uh i mean... yea their shirtless so.

the boy i knew got out of the water and started walking towards us, "so uh, what are you guys doing here?" he asked awkwardly standing next to me. "i can ask you the same thing" i smirked. "Sofia you know him?" Andrea asked in shock, "sure i guess" i shrugged my shoulders, i mean sure I've seen him but i don't know his name nor anything about him despite the fact hes really hot...

"i take it your a fan?" he smiles at Andrea as the the other two boys come out of the lake. "yes! who isn't, well not these girls but I'm defiantly your biggest fan!" she says before she stares awkwardly at a green eyed boy.

Wait, Fan?

~-

A/N Jackie on the side,played by Antonia Iacobescu, this is Non Edited sorry...