bullied( Winchester brother imagine)

all hunters are talking about how Hell is like a real hell. Well I am going to school and let me tell ya that is one living hell as well like it has been created by satan himself.

'' alright y/n wake up come on you have to be at school in an hour let's go'' Dean said as he opened my door. I groaned knowing that today I had to endure another day of torture. I walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower and looked at some of the bruises on my chest and ribs. the truth is that I never told Dean or Sam that I am being bullied at school for the last 2 years and not just being made fun off. after school I Always get kicked and hit. and maybe you are thinking but your brothers are hunters. they are and I know how to fight but they are to strong and I have never hunted before so I am weak. even though my brothers tell me I am not.

'' y/n are you done dressing yet we need to go'' Dean said snapping me out of my thoughts.

'' I'll be out in a few'' I said I got dressed quickly I walked into the library of the bunker.

'' Sam can you braid my hair'' I asked Sam nodded and I sat infront of Sam. Sam braided my hair.

'' okay eat breakfast and than I'll drive you to school'' Dean said.

'' thanks but I am okay just drive to me school'' I said.

'' no you are going to eat breakfast'' Dean said as he put down a plate with bacon and eggs infront of me.

'' fine'' I said eating my breakfast. after that we got into the impala and Dean drove me to school.

'' so do you have any tests today'' Dean asked.

'' no not really'' I said. we arrived at school and I got out.

'' bye Dean'' I said i heard the Impala driving away.

---------

the day went by pretty smoothly comparing to other days normally I would have been made fun by now. I wasn't trusting shit cause normally they would have done something. the day had ended. my Phone rang.

'' hey I am not going to make it to pick you up alright'' Dean said. it was like a 15 minute walk to the bunker.

'' no problem'' I said and hanged up I started walking. I got pulled back.

'' where are you going huh winchester'' I heard Fyn say. he turned me around.

'' why the hurry'' Fyn said. as he shoved me to the ground. Andrew kicked me in the ribs. Fyn pulled me up and slapped my face. I gathered every ounce of strength i had left and punched Fyn his lip started to bleed.

'' did you just punch me'' Fyn said touching his lip. he punched me than shoved me on the ground.

I kicked Fyn in the nuts grabbed my bag and made a run for it. I started running looking behind me seeing that I had a head start I ran the whole way home I quickly opened the door locked it behind me and slid down the front door.

'' y/n are you home'' I heard Sam ask.

'' yeah'' I said still catching my breath. I walked down the stairs letting my hair fall in front of my face

'' I am just going to my room and work on my homework'' I said.

'' did you run home or something'' Dean said grabbing my arm and stopping me making me look at him.

'' what the hell happened'' Dean asked raising his voice I flinched Dean noticed and pulled me in for a hug. I groaned cause of my ribs. Sam came over and pulled my shirt up a little.

'' what happened'' Sam asked as he saw the bruises on my ribs and stomach.

'' I got bullied by some guys from my school and they wait me up after school'' I said tears started falling down my cheeks.

'' why didn't you tell us sooner'' Sam said.

'' I am scared that is why i didn't tell'' I said.

'' alright here is how it is gonna go down tomorrow if you are going to be wait up at school Sam and I are gonna be there and kick their asses and we are going to train you'' Dean said.

-----------

the next day after school. I waited to be picked up Dean and Sam had told me what to do last night.

'' so what you did yesterday was not very nice'' Fyn said. I saw that he brought more friends with him.

'' look I don't want trouble why can't you just let me be'' I said.

'' hello Love your brother asked me to pick you up'' i heard Crowley say.

'' where did he came from'' Andrew whispered.

'' did you bring an old man with you'' Fyn said laughing.

'' pardon.... old man'' Crowley snapped Fyn grabbed my arm.

'' do you think you are though'' Fyn said in my face than shoved me on the ground.

'' alright enough boys'' Crowley said. Dean, Sam came walking towards us. Dean grabbed Fyn and put his gun against his head.

'' alright listen hear douchebag you are going to stop bullying my little sister if I ever hear that you have been bullying her ever again I wont hesitate to blow your brains out'' Dean said.

'' Dean enough. he is going away for a little while'' Jody said walking over to him and cuffing Fyn another cop arrested Andrew.

'' you are being arrested for torturing'' Jody said and walked to the police car.

'' and as for the rest of you I will see you all in hell'' Crowley said as he snapped his fingers making the guys think they where in hell which was acctually the cause of a hex bag. the guys ran away.

'' thanks really'' I said as Sam pulled me up.

'' no problem Love... Moose, Squirrel'' Crowley said before leaving.

'' I am going to report this to the principal come Y/n'' Sam said I saw that Jody also walked over to us. we arrived at the principal office.

'' yes'' I heard Sam opened the door.

'' we are here to report something'' Sam said.

'' oh...Sheriff Mills'' the principal said.

'' my sister has been bullied for 2 years and it all happened in your school and she got kicked on your school grounds however nobody did a thing about it'' Sam said.

'' oh... well we didn't know... we don't deal with bullying that well we don't know what to do about that'' Principal Dan said.

'' I arrested the two guys today and I expect them to be expelled from this school.... your teachers and you need to be send to a training to deal with bullying if not I won't have a problem telling the Judge and than the school will be closed down'' Jody said.

'' we will get to it right away'' Dan said he was sweating. sometimes I think that Sam is more Intimidating than Dean cause he is so tall. Jody, Sam and I walked out of the office and back outside.

'' thank you Jody'' I said hugging her.

'' no problem'' Jody said as she walked towards her Car.

'' and you two also thanks'' I said putting my arms around my brothers waist because I am tiny and shit.

'' ofcourse Sweetheart anything for you'' Dean said pressing a kiss on the top of my head.

after everything that happend Sam and Dean trained me and I got to go on simple hunts with them.