old friends (Dean Winchester)

I got an request from LostInPappers.

she gave me this idea and I really love it so here we go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was at my mom her house going through stuff in the attic. I came across and old box with a tag on it saying  'old memories'. I opened the box and looked into through things that used to belong to me. I grabbed the box and went downstairs.

'' hey mom i am taking this box with me'' I said.

'' that is alright sweetie'' my  mom said.

'' thank mom see you later'' I said.

'' bye hun'' Mom said.

------

once i arrived home I placed the box on the kitchen table. I heard Sherlock my huski barking.

'' relax boy it's okay'' I said. I walked over to him and saw that he was looking at a man that was standing out on the porch I opened the front door.

'' hey get lost will ya... or I am calling the cops'' I said he looked at me for a second i sweared I saw black eyes the guy walked away. I walked back inside and saw that Sherlock sat next the kitchen table.

I went through the box i saw an old picture it was a photo of me and two old friends Sam and Dean Winchester. I had been friends with them when we where younger they left because their dad had a thing. i know now what that thing or things are. they hunted ghosts, Demons and what not. i found out about it when there dad talked to my mom about it. my mom was a hunter but she got out of the life and I dont want to get into to that life even though I kow everything. I kept a gun just for safety.

I smilled at the picture I was so sad that both of them had left. I had a huge crush on Dean and I never got to tell him how i felt. I was and still am angry that he never let me say goodbye he never let me tell me what I wanted to tell him. there where more stuff in the box a t shirt that Dean had left one time. tears started to swell up in my eyes.

'' come on Sherlock lets go for a run'' I said I changed into my running outfit. I put a leash on Sherlock and started jogging with Sherlock next to my side. I rounded a corner and bumped into someone.

'' god fucking dammit'' I mumbled as Sherlock started barking.

'' I am sorry here let me help you up'' a man said. I grabbed the man his hand and he pulled me up. I looked at the man. of course after 12 years i had to bump into none other that Dean Winchester.

'' really after all this time I had to bump into you'' Dean mumbled.

'' well maybe if you would've paid more attention this wouldn't have happened'' I said.

'' y/n'' I heard Sam say.

'' hey Sammy'' I said.

'' it's just Sam okay'' Sam said.

'' why are you back here after all these years'' I asked.

'' uhm... we got business in this town'' Sam said rubbing the back of his neck.

'' so you got a hunt in this town'' I said.

'' wait since when do you hunt'' Dean said.

'' uhm... i dont hunt my mom did i just found out about every living thing out there'' I said. i heard Dean huff.

'' alright you know what I thought you know if we would ever see each other again we could about the way we let me say that again how you left things off but clearly you are still pissed about something'' I said.