07

clare's pov:

i walked over to luke's desk, all of the drawers were locked except for one which was empty. i looked around his office for something he'd want me to wear.

"why aren't you undressed?" luke yelled in a low tone. his voice scared me but i stayed calm trying to show little emotion.

"guess i didn't get you subtle little hint," i spat.

"why are you being such a brat, you should be apologizing and groveling."

"oh i'm sorry that you're such an eg-."

"stop." he demanded. his jaw was clenched. he may be mad but i'm furious.

"an egotistical douchebag who's so insecure with his masculinity that he can't even let his own girlfriend drive his car," i sassed.

"stop!" he yelled and threw a glass ashtray at the wall next to me. it shattered into pieces but i tried my best not to flinch. "what the fuck is wrong with you? all you have to do is not act like a bitch and you can't even do that," his words started to sting. tears started to well up in my eyes but i didn't want luke to see he was hurting me. that was clearly his intention, the look on his face showed me that.

"luke, i'm t-trying." i said trying not to cry. one tear escaped and rolled down my face.

"no. you need to be better clare. don't you get it. you can't keep doing this, acting like a brat then make me feel bad by crying. that's not gonna work this time," his face showed no emotion at all.

"i just wanted to drive your car..." my voice faded into a whisper.

"well now you know that you can't, yeah?"  he stopped yelling and said this calmer.

i started walking towards the door. "ok well now i know." i tired to leave but his hand was on my shoulder preventing me from moving.

"where are you going? you haven't even been punished yet," he growled.

"luke it's already 7, i have to get set up for my party tonight," i groaned.

"don't worry, i'll make this fast." he did make it fast, at the end of 5 minutes my ass was bright red and stung.

"keep an eye on your phone tonight, yeah?" he demanded.

"yes daddy," i answered softly as i left.

carm and bailey were already setting up for the party when i walked in.

"clare, are you ok?" carm asked. they both had worried looks on their faces.

"i'm fine, why?"

"we heard you and luke yelling at each other," bailey told me. i didn't realize how loud we were.

"oh yeah i'm fine, we worked it out." more like he got mad for no reason then i got in trouble for it. luke is crazy, i can't stand him sometimes but even when i can't stand him i still wanna be with him. i helped them move chairs around and get the pong table out. it's a necessity, beer pong is my favorite game. we got the house looking good and put some music on.

around 10 people started showing up. bailey and carmen were already really drunk. i don't think i should drink tonight cuz luke doesn't want me to but i might be able to hide it from him. i don't know, i've already smoked a lot tonight and i'm definitely gonna smoke more. i'm the best at rolling blunts so everyone asks me to roll them and that leads to me smoking with them and oh god i'm really high.

everyone that came was really cool and we got a lot of new costumers. we sold a bunch too which is good, everyone's saying our shit is a lot better than mosts so we're pretty excited.