Family Reunion

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Elena's POV (All parts of chapter)

Dedicated to @RedHeart264

Today was the day my family would arrive. I was super excited and happy. I had planned a special dinner for tonight. The chef would help me prepare the food and the servants would help me lay the table out. I was very grateful for their help. I planned on making my brothers and mine, favorite desert peanut butter cheesecake.

I would have to remember to ask Zack to give the workers a couple of days off. I knew my mother would defiantly want to use this kitchen after tonight. After all, she loved cooking.

I made sure their rooms were clean and neat. I had asked one of the servants to help me pick roses an place them on their night stands in vases. Red roses for my parents room, and white for Jason's and Ali's room.

I told her whatever roses were left to give each one to the workers, to show my thanks for helping me. Zack was in one of the study rooms, catching up on overdue paperwork. Leaving me to do whatever I wished.

"Their here!" Zack yelled.

I skipped to the door welcoming them each. I hugged my family tightly.

"Elena you look beautiful." My father said.

"Thank you father sir." I smiled.

"I love what you did with your hair!" Ali said.

I had a fishtail braid and put white daisies in my hair. "Thanks!"

"Sis!" Jason grabbed me and picked me off my feet, spinning me around.

"Love the crop top and flower pattern pants you have on. I am defiantly going to borrow that outfit off you!" Ali cheered.

"Sure." I grinned while Jason put me down.

"My baby!" My mother cried hugging me.

"Mom!"

"Looks like the family reunites once again." Zack smiled and stood behind me.

"Prince." My father bowed his head out of respect.

"Please, were practically family. You don't have to be so formal." Zack joked.

"Zack." Jason shook his hand.

"Jason." Zack grinned widely.

"Hello Zack." My mother smiled an he smiled back.

"Please you all come in." Zack said

"After you beautiful." Jason winked at Ali an she giggled.

I led them to the main living room. We all talked an joked with one another for awhile.

"Why don't I show you all your rooms so you can get settled." Zack stood.

"Of course." My mother and father stood.

"Jason and Ali I'll take you all to your room." I said.

"Sure." Jason spoke.

********

Me and Ali was in mine an Zack's bedroom getting ready, while Jason an Zack was in Jason's an Ali's room. I sat on my bed trying to figure out what to wear, Ali sat in front of me indian style.

"Elena I've been meaning to talk to you about Nathan." Ali bit her bottom lip.

"Ali you can talk to me." I reassured her.

"Elena he seemed so different. Sad and hurt. He seemed evil." She sighed. "He wasn't that happy go guy he used to be. He stunk and was somewhat cold hearted. Right after he was talking to me an telling me what he had planned. I went straight to Jason and your parents and told them."