Brock began to whine and kick his feet. He didn't quite understand that the only reason why his daddy was preventing him was because he didn't want him to get burnt and be sore later.

"So what's it gonna be, are you gonna let me put sunscreen on you or are we gonna go back inside?" Zak continued, as he awaited a response.

Brock stayed silent for a few moments, he didn't like the texture of sunscreen. All he wanted to do was play.

"Do you wanna go back inside?" Zak asked him.

"No." Brock responded, shaking his head from side to side.

"Okay, then you've gotta sit still and let me put the sunscreen on you."

So, Brock obeyed. There wasn't any other option.

"There, that wasn't too bad was it?" Zak spoke, as he allowed Brock to get down from the sun lounger.

Brock shook his head.

Gracie roamed around the yard, looking for a toy to play with. Soon, she came across a rubber chicken.

"Here Grace-" Zak called to her, as he watched Gracie hold the rubber chicken between her paws, chewing it happy.

Gracie slowly got up from her spot and trotted over to where Zak and Brock were. She dropped the rubber chicken at her feet and waited for someone to play with her.

"Go get it Grace!" Zak spoke, as he threw her rubber chicken.

Gracie ran towards the toy and picked it up before bringing it back to Zak.

"Daddy I h-ave go?" Brock asked, as he eagerly jumped up and down.

"Sure" Zak smiled as he passed him Gracie's toy.

"Gracie, go get" Brock copied, as he threw it high into the air. Brock accidentally threw it so high that it landed in the pool.

"Uh-oh" He said, before looking back at his daddy in worry.

"It's okay Brock, Gracie will jump in and get it." Zak replied.

And she did. Gracie enjoyed fetching her toys from the pool. She brought the toy back to Brock and dropped it at his feet before shaking the water off of her coat.

"Ahh!" Brock giggled, now soaking wet from the dog.

Brock picked up the toy and threw it into the pool once again and watched as Gracie jumped in and glided towards the toy.

Brock tiptoed around the edge of the pool. He crouched down and swung his leg into the pool, feeling the cool water hit his skin.

"Brock c'mere, you need to put your floaty on-" Zak called to him.

"Why?" Brock asked, as he dipped his foot back into the pool.

"Because I don't want you falling in" Zak told him sternly.

"-kay" Brock hesitated, before making his way over to his daddy.

After helping Brock get his floaty on, Zak let Brock play with Gracie around the pool.

"Look daddy I jump!" Brock exclaimed as he jumped straight into the water. After a few seconds, he came back up and started coughing.

"Careful Brock!" Zak gasped, as he dashed over to him to help him out of the pool. Even after he had been brought out of the water, he was still coughing.