Ch 2: LetLoveBleedRed

I woke up to my father holding a beer in hand and slapping me with the other.

"Get your lazy ass out of bed!" He yells.

I glance at the clock. 6:30. I have to walk so it's kind of good that he woke me up.....

I nod causing him to scowl and throw the battle against the wall, splattering into a bunch of tiny fragments.

"Make sure you pick your fucking mess up," he says as he walks out of the door.

I sigh, changing into a black hoodie along with, a green shirt, black converse, and black skinny jeans, throwing on my checkered backpack. I sigh nervously before walking downstairs.

To my luck my fathers passed out on the couch again. I walk out into the rain of the fuzzy Monday morning and pull my hood up. Great start.....

I can see a few kids in my neighborhood ahead of me,walkers as well , but I keep my distance. I never was too good with people my age.

I have a few steps, seeing the school, before I hear a bark coming from behind me. I spin seeing the golden retriever from yesterday.

I sink down onto my knees, not to touch the wet ground, and pet him/her.

"Hey. I remember you." I say softly, rubbing his ears.

"Come on Buddy! Quit running off li-" The voice cuts off as I feel eyes on me.

I look up to see this gorgeous looking man.

"S-sorry," I say as I turn, walking away. However the guy catches up.

"Sorry about Buddy. He didn't bite did he?" He asks.

"No, more of licked me to death," I reply super quiet.

He looks at me totally shocked, "He normally hates people...." He trailed off. "Anyways.... I'm Kellin!" He says extending his arm.

"Jade," I say ignoring his arm.

"Well Jade.... I hope we'll become REAL close," He smiles at me.

~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai lovelies! Hope you're enjoying the story! I plan to make another book after this! Stay tuned and follow for more. Don't forget to leave a like or comment if you have any suggestions! Credits go to Sleeping With Sirens for the song.

Stay Sassy