A Few Good Men

Rachel got out of Jenna's car as they headed to the porch where Elena was sitting on the porch swing trying to get ahold of Bonnie.

 Rachel spent the day at Whitmore College with Jenna so she could tour the school to see if she wanted to apply.

 "Hey sis what are you doing out here its cold." Rachel said as she leaned against the pillar beside Jenna who was watching Elena in question.

 "I was thinking and writing. The uh funeral for Bonnie's grandma it brought back a lot about mom and dad." Elena confessed to her sister. 

Rachel sighed knowing that it reminded her of the same thing too.

 "Yea I know what you mean. I keep reliving the accident and how I felt at their funeral." Rachel admitted to them.

 "Aunt Jenna I was wondering, you said that you would do some digging about them and the adoption." Rachel looked between her sister and aunt. 

Jenna sighed then nodded her head.

 "Yea I did. Why don't you guys come inside for this." Jenna said as she opened the house door and Elena and Rachel both followed her.

" Jenna said as she opened the house door and Elena and Rachel both followed her

Jenna sat down at the kitchen table and pulled out her lap top. 

Elena hovered over her as Rachel sat beside her and looked over her shoulder.

 "Your dad kept everything- from his medical practice- records, logs, old appointment books." Jenna said as she pulled out a small black book.

 "I found an entry from the night you were born Elena. Its a patient and a birth date." Elena gave Rachel an excited look before they both looked at the record book.

"Her name is Isobel Peterson." Rachel read from the date book.

 "Do you even think that's her real name?" Elena asked skeptical.

"Teenage pregnant runaway probably not. First name maybe. But where did she get Peterson? Classmate? Best friend?" she asked rhetorically making Rachel's eyes light up with an answer.

 "You googled it right? Search around the internet until you found something?" she asked already getting excited.

 "Yes I did. I searched for all the Petersons in this area and born the same year as Isobel and I found three. 2 men and one woman named Trudie who lived in Grove Hill, Virginia." Jenna told them both all what she found out.

 "That's not even far from here." Elena stated.

 "You think that's interesting here look at this." Jenna stated as she pulled up some more pictures that she found from Grove Hill High School.

 She found a picture of Trudie Peterson with the woman that they were looking for Isobel Fleming. 

Elena looked at her sister with a big smile.