Epilogue

*Finn's POV*

I walked in the house with Bayley, the love of my life in my arms. I close the door behind me and laid Bayley down on her couch. She looked so happy as I laid her down. It made me happy to see her beautiful smile shining bright, like the moon. I sat down next to her feet, and she sits up to hold my cold hand.

"Well honey." Bayley said.

I looked at Bayley with a smile on my face. "Yes love?"

She smiled even bigger, which made me smile more. She looked deeply into my eyes. "I now know what it's like to have a vampire as a wrestling partner, as a friend, and best of all, as a lover."

I blushed. I was never given this much respect from any woman, especially when they know I'm a vampire.

"Well I hope you know that I'll always love you. I'll love you until the day this planet disintegrates." I say with happiness and joy flowing through my whole body. "Nothing is going to change that." She giggled.

"Oh Finn.." Bayley commented.

I pull Bayley close to me and begin kissing as deeply as I can go. Bayley begins kissing back just as deep. I placed my hands on the sides of her head and continued to kiss more.

*Bayley's POV*

I place my hands on Finn's hips and kept kissing back passionately. After a few more seconds of the kiss, Finn pinned me down on the couch and began French kissing me. I begin sliding my tongue all over in his mouth, and I faintly tasted the blood that was still lingering in his mouth from the victim he drank out of. This makes me want to become a vampire, if it were even possible. But I knew, vampire or not, Finn would always love me. I knew he would never judge me for what I am, a human being. Usually vampires would hate all humans, but in this case, Fergal was the opposite. But most of all, I knew that Finn would stay with me forever and love me always. I understood that he would do whatever it takes to protect me and make me feel safe. I've just always known that he was the one boy I was looking for, ever since we met.

And, I was right.

(I hope you all enjoyed this story. Thank you for your comments and your thoughts. :) I will be making another story like this one soon! Remember, if you have suggestions of any kind for a story or for an idea on a story, let me know! (: Thank you and have a great day.)