"What should I do...?"

*Finn's POV*

After a few seconds of odd silence, Bayley briefly told me everything that happened in her nightmare. I listened carefully as she spoke in her tired voice.

"Oh." I muttered.

Bayley looked at me with noticable tears in her eyes. "Babe look.. I really didn't wanna explain this to you because I thought it would make you upset..."

Hearing Bayley sound upset made my grim heart hurt.

"Bay." I say calmly. "I understand your dream."

"What do you mean?" She asked me while wiping away her tears.

"I know that you have dreams like this because of who I am. I am a vampire, and a vampire isn't supposed to be a very genuine creature." I answer.

"But, you're a great vampire." Bayley sighs. "You've never done anything wrong."

I get close to Bayley's face and murmur. "I am a monster. I drink an innocent person's blood until they remain of no drop left. I stay awake during the night and sleep during the day. That is what I am, Bayley. I will never change."

She smiled softly. "Ferg, I told you before that you were my one and only. I said that I didn't care what you were as long as I could be yours forever."

"You don't understand." I stutter.

Bayley looked at me with her eyes sparkling beautifully as she continued smiling with her teeth showing.

I quickly get up off the bed and start heading to the door. "Look honey, just go back to sleep." I exit the room and then I shut the door behind me. I ran out the house and stopped in front of the front door.

"I need some time to myself."

*A few hours later*

I'm hanging out at a bar, chatting with a few of my friends. I didn't know what else to do except talk to some people about my issues.

Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns, better known as The Shield put into a trio were the ones I was hanging out with.

I was explaining everything that had happened to them. When I finished explaining, The Shield brothers looked at eachother with strange, confused looks.

"So, lemme get this straight," Dean said. "You're afraid of what Bayley's nightmare was about, and you're wondering if she still loves you for who you are?"

I sighed. "No Dean, I'm afraid that I might do something to harm her."

"Then just simply don't do it." The lunatic fringe responded in a sassy tone.

"Dean!" Seth exclaimed in a serious sounding voice. "This isn't something to act unprofessionally about!"

"Sorry." Dean apologized.

"Don't worry about it..." I murmur quietly.

"Finn, if you think you're gonna hurt Bayley, then tell her to leave the room or something." Roman explained.

"So you can have time to meditate and calm yourself down." Seth added.

I sigh through my nose and think about the options I have to help myself with my issue. A few moments later, I come up with a decision.

"I have to leave her." I say without hesitation.

"What?" The Shield Brothers asked with shock.

"Yes.. I have to if it keeps Pam safe from my actions." I responded.

*Bayley's POV*

During all those moments, I was standing behind a tree listening to out conversation. I had heard everything, and everything I heard made my heart shatter more and more. I felt devastated at this point, and left the area. Tears filled in my eyes and they dripped down my cheeks as I continued walking.

My heart was broken. I couldn't believe that the one and only love of my life didn't want to have to deal with me anymore. I head home. When I arrived, I went into my room and locked the door shut, and cried harder than I ever have before.