I found the one

*Finn's POV*

"Oh...hello." Bayley answers back.

I've never laid my eyes on a woman that's as beautiful as her.

"What brings you here darling?" I say to her calmly.

She looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes. I kept her in my sight as she got ready to reply back to me.

"I.... I need to talk to you, Finn." She nervously muttered.

"Go on." I says, with my vampire fangs sticking out at her on accident.

I didn't want to scare this woman away.

"I need to talk to you about what kinds of relationships you prefer." Bayley nervously responded.

I look at Bayley questionably. I started wondering why she wanted to know about the relationships I have.

"Why do you ask this?" I ask.

"Because....."

I interrupted. "Wait a minute. Are you asking this because you wish to date me?"

"Yeah... you're just so darn cute. I think."

I get out of my coffin and walk up to Bayley with my cape waving calmly. I knew who this girl was, since we meet at our workplace, which is WWE.

"Bayley." I murmur.

Bayley gave me a weird look, almost a suspicious kind of look.

"I know who you are inside and out. And you should know the same amount towards me." I continue.

Bayley looked at me confusedly.

"You just haven't seen me like this." I tell her.

"What do you mean, Finn?" Bayley wonders.

I get a bit closer to Bayley as I notice her starting to blush.

"You see, everyone calls me the "demon king", and that is my persona, but that is not what I am outside of wrestling." I reply.

Bayley puts her hand on my shoulder and smiles cutely. "Well I'd always love you for who you are."

"You don't understand. I am not a real human being like you. I am a vampire. I dress myself up to where my true identity is not noticeable by anybody. In fact, you may be the only one outside of this castle that knows that I am a vampire, and not what everyone thinks I am." I say confidently.

Bayley's smile gets even bigger and she gives me a great big hug. I hugged back as I smiled at her.

"I've always wanted to see a vampire in person." Bayley responds.

"Really?" I ask.

Bayley nods her head.

I smile and get a little more closer to Bayley. She stands on her tippy toes and kisses me. I passionately kiss back. This is the love of my life that I have been looking for. The TRUE love of my life was wrapped in my arms and kissing my lips even more.

I knew as I was kissing back, that it was my job to keep Bayley safe, happy, and away from harm. I was completely able to tell myself that I would protect this girl in all of my power, and to keep her happy as can be. I never want to break her heart do anything to harm her, and if I did, then the severe consequences will be thrown at me.