Content at last *Chapter 9*

When you got out of the shower Jack was back with clothes for you. Of course he got a shirt that says I love JSE on it, your favorite PJ pants and undergarments. You blushed at the thought that not only did he see them but he had to touch them too. "Thanksssssss" you said, your face basically on fire from blushing while shutting the door. 

Once dressed you sat on the bed and began to brush your hair, more like what was left of your hair but it was painful so you winced as you tried to brush your hair. " Hey (Y/N) you ok?" Jack asked walking over to your bedside. "My body still hurts from the burns, I just want to brush my hair" You said on the verge of tears from frustration. "Here let me help you" Jack said crawling up on the bed behind you. He started brushing your hair slowly and gently trying not to hurt you.

 " Thank you Jack for everything, you are too sweet" You said smiling to yourself trying not to fangirl but you never imagined something like this would happen, I mean sure the events that lead up to this moment wasn't the greatest but Jack has been here with you the whole time he is a literal angel. "Its no problem (Y/N) I have no problem helping someone I care about out" He said you could hear him smiling. After what seemed like forever your hair was brushed and braided. "Im sleepy" you said yawning. "Hey that's contagiousssss ya know" Jack said being stopped by a yawn.

While shrugging your shoulder. You laid in bed trying to fall asleep but couldn't get comfortable. " Umm Jack can I ask for a favor?" you said looking over to see a half asleep jack next to you. "Mmmmm" He mumbled closing his eyes. "Can you come join me ?, I cant get comfortable and wanted to cuddle if that was ok?" you said hiding your face under the blanket.

 You heard footsteps & then felt the weight of someone else in the bed. You turned around and put your head on his chest and wrapped your arms around him, holding him firmly. You could feel it on your face, that dumb grin from ear to ear. Jack put his arm around your stomach and then held your hand with his other arm. You never wanted this moment to end, you felt loved and like someone truly cared about you.

 No lust, nothing sexual but just pure love. This was something you weren't used to but you could get use to it, you thought to yourself as you fell asleep. You woke up to the nurses coming into your room to check on you and change your bandages. The bandages were the W O R S T. They would scab over onto the gaze so every time they had to change them it was agonizing pain. 

After they left you went and got out your camera to update your fan. "Day 275 and I have started talking to the machines in this room." you said laughing to yourself as you started your vlog. "Just kidding guys this is just day 7 or 8 I think lol, anyways I just wanted to update you all on everything and let you know I'm still alive and doing well, physical therapy is a bitch but I'm a couple of days away from leaving here and being back in the real world." you said smiling. You continued to update your viewers and finally ended the vlog, "See you guys again soon.".

Jack walks in with some coffee "Was that the end of a video I just heard" he said as he walked in with that cheeky smile on his face. "Yes sir it was, I got bored because SoMeOnE left me." You said teasing him. "Well you were sleeping, I was awake and decided you might want a coffee so I went and got you one" He said sticking his tongue out at you. You continued to do your physical therapy and all the good stuff so you could be discharged and could go home. On your last day in the hospital Jack brought you some balloons, your favorite food because you were sick and tired of hospital food and a card to celebrate you not only leaving but the strength you had throughout the whole process. "Finally free at last." You said walking out the hospital doors.

*Hey guys so I have a couple of chapters ready to post but I wanted to see where you would like/ think the plot of this story is going*