Disaster Strikes again *Chapter 4*

After you dyed your hair people at school started to notice you and compliment your hair. Some people came up to you and talked to you about your channel and told you that you were pretty good.

 You've had your channel for about a year now and you've gotten almost three thousand subscribers. Most of the hate went away and your comment section became a support group who loved , encouraged and stood up for one another. 

That's the main thing you wanted your YouTube channel to stand for nothing but positive and helping each other one video at a time. Eventually you wanted to to do a tour and meet the fans who helped make your channel what it is today. 

Over the time you've gotten quite good at games & YouTube eventually started paying you a small bit of money that you've saved up to buy a better camera , and a nicer set up. You thought everything was going good , you were getting a good amount of views , good flow of subscribers, you were doing in school , even got a better part time job.

 That's when things took a turn for the worst , you were in the middle of playing turmoil for a video & got a call. As soon as the lady who called you hung up you bursted into tears. Shut down everything and drove to the hospital near your house. The lady who called you told you that your dad had attempted suicide and was in critical condition and they weren't sure he would make it.

 As soon as you got to his room you broke into tears the sight of him was so sad it broke your heart seeing all the wires, cords and monitors hooked up to him. You saw bruises and cuts all over him. You walked over to the bed & held his hand telling him how much you loved him and asking why he did it . He said life's was to hard but he made it easier and that he loved you very much as he passed.