Chapter 1

MATTHEW ESPINOSA'S SISTER

Hi, my name is Ella Marie Espinosa. Yes, you heard me right Espinosa as in vine star Matthew Espinosa's sister. Let me tell you about my self. I'm 15 i have a 3 brothers named Dylan, Ryan, and of course Matt. My parents names are Mike and Sarah. I have a dog named Burnie. I was born March 13th, 1999. I'm also going on tour with Matt this summer. Thats basically it.

CHAPTER 1

"Ella wake up! We are leaving in 1 hour" Matt yelled.

"Okay, im up" I yelled back. I checked the time 5:30. Ugh. I hopped in the shower washed my hair, shaved my legs and washed off. I got out of the shower dried off and put on my black Adidas hoodie with light jeans. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and did my makeup. I grabbed my pink iPhone 5c and my white and red beats. I grabbed my leather backpack off my bed and went into the living room. I put on my black vans and checked the time on my phone 6:10. "20 minutes to spare" I thought. I might as well eat breakfast. I made eggs,
bacon and sausage for Matt and I both.

"Matt! I made breakfast" I yelled.

"Okay, I'll be down in a minute" he yelled.

*skipping breakfast and airport*

" Flight 716b is now boarding" the lady on the loudspeaker spoke.

"That's us" Matt said.

*skipping plane ride to Colorado*

~MATTS POV~

"Ella wake up." I said as I shook Ella awake. "The plane landed" I spoke.

We walked off the plane and there I saw all the guys. "MATT!" They all yelled and tackled me in hugs. Once they got off they gave Ella a confused look "who's this beautiful young lady" asked Cameron. "shut up dude, that's my sister Ella" I said back. "You never told us your sister is hot" Exclaimed Taylor. "She's only here because our parents are on a business trip to California and couldn't take her with them but they didn't want her to be left alone in the house" I spoke to all the guys.

~ELLAS POV~

When we got into the airport I was behind Matt and I heard people yell matts name. When I looked up the boys were giving me a confusing look I just looked away. I heard someone say "who's this beautiful young lady" I thought is that me he's talking about? No it can't be. But what Matt said made me look up. "Shut up dude, that's my sister Ella." I started to blush. The one with the bandana said "you never told us your sister is hot" by now I was blushing deeply and zoned out of their conversation. I walked up to Matt, and asked "can we go now I'm tired" I complained "yeah" Matt said. We walked out of the airport and to a LIMO?! "We get to ride in a limo!" I exclaimed. "Yep" said Matt popping the p. We all hopped into the limo and took our seats I was in between Matt and and boy with blue bandana around his head. He then said "Hi, I'm taylor.Taylor Caniff and you must be beautiful" I started to blush and said "I'm Ella, Ella Espinosa. Nice to meet you Taylor." then the one with black hair and the SnapBack spoke and said "I'm Carter"
the older looking blue eyes spoke "the names Nash" the younger blue eyes with big nostrils said "I'm Hayes" eyebrow boy said "I'm Jack Gilinsky but everyone calls me Gilinsky." A blonde spoke with the name of Jack Johnson or JJ. The one with a raspy voice said his name is Jacob. The girl next to him holding his hand said I'm Mahogany or LOX. The Canadian said his name is Shawn. The brown haired boy said his name is Cameron or Cam. The adorable one with big brown eyes and brown hairs name is Aaron.

After introducing myself many times to the crowd of teens, we all decided to go back to our rooms which were
-Jack and Jack and Aaron
-Jacob taylor and shawn
-Nash Hayes and cameron
-mahogany and Ella
-Carter and Matt

"We need to get ready to go out to dinner." I exclaimed and everyone agreed. We agreed to meet at Taylor's room.

Someone grabbed my arm and jerked me aside. "Hey , I just want to tell you that youre beautiful" Taylor said to me with a slight smirk on his face.

I looked down at my feet to hide the intense rose in my cheeks. "See you around...babe" Taylor smirked and strutted off back into his hotel room.

I headed back off to my hotel room to get ready for dinner at Olive Garden. I took a quick 10 minute shower. I hopped out and got dressed. My outfit was a black cami light washed ripped jeans, light gray cardigan with white converse. I put on a light smokey eye. I put my hair in beach waves and walked out of the hotel room and went to Taylor's room and knocked on the door. I waited for someone to answer the door. Taylor came to the door shirtless. OMG his abs! That perfect 8 pack! I looked up after I remembered I was staring. "Like what you see" he smirked. I could feel my face redden. I looked up and saw he was wearing a tie dye cutoff. "Can we go now" I complained. "Yeah" they said as we all filed out of the room and into the lobby. We all piled into the limo with me last and nowhere to sit. "Just sit on someone's lap" Matt said. I sighed and looked around. Taylor was sitting their smirking. I just laid across Carter, Taylor, Matt, Cam, and Aaron.

*20 minutes later* we got out of the limo and went into Olive Garden. We got situated quickly and ordered our drinks. They came within 5 minutes and we ordered our food which came in 10 minutes.

*skipping dinner and at hotel*

-MATTS POV-

We walked into the hotel and went to our rooms. "I'm bored, we should do something" I said walking into the Jack's hotel room. "I'm going to invite my girlfriend over" Gilinsky yelled. "Me too" yelled Cam. "Okay when their here, do you wanna order pizza and hangout." I ask "yeah sure" they yell from different parts of the hotel room. I called and ordered us 2 large pizzas and we ate quickly.
"Let's play truth or dare" Hayes yelled. We all agreed and sat on the floor. Then we heard a knock on the door. "Got it" said jack as he stood up and went to get the door. " oh hey Liv" he said and kissed her on the lips. "Hey Gianna" cam said and hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. "Were abut to play truth or dare. Care to join I ask?" "Sure" they cheer and we form a circle on the floor. "I'll start" said Cam.

"Okay Ella, truth or dare?" He asked

"Umm Dare" she said

"I dare you to kiss Taylor on the lips for 15 seconds"

I shot Cam a death glare.

"Okay come here Ella" taylor smirked as he pulled Ella onto his lap. I then shot him a death glare.

She went over sat on his lap and made out with him for 15 seconds. "Okay that's enough" I said as taylor and Ella pulled away.

-ELLAS POV-

When Cam gave me the dare I was kinda happy because I like Taylor I just don't know if he likes me back. When we kissed I felt fireworks go off in my stomache but I don't know if Taylor felt the same way.

"Okay, my turn, Cam truth or dare"

"Dare" Cam said.

"I dare you to go across the hall and go to kiss whoever is at the door but hug them instead"

"Okay" He said.

After a lot more rounds of truth or dare, we all decided to go back to our hotel rooms because it was getting late. Mahogany and I went back to our hotel room, I said she could get a shower first then once she was done I got in. When I came out I put on spandex and a dark blue tank top. I later down in my bed waiting for tiredness to take over. I finally fell into a deep sleep.