Raphael sees y/n and smiles at the sight of his daughter.

"Hija" he says walking over and kissing her head.

"Hola papa" y/n says with a smile and gives her dad a hug.

Raphael has been gone for 4 months doing business down in Mexico so she was pretty happy to see him.

"Dejanos" Raphael said to everyone else.

Everyone left the room leaving the older and younger Castillo alone. Y/n sat down at his desk putting her feet up waiting for him to talk.

"So, how has business been here?" Raphael asked while pouring a drink of whiskey for himself.

"It's been good, I told you I could handle it" y/n said talking out a sucker to eat.

"I know, I never doubted you but it's dangerous and your still very young."

Y/n nodded in understanding of her father concern. This is a very dangerous thing they do but y/n knows she can handle anything, her whole life she has seen unthinkable things.

"Okay how's everything at home" he asks taking a sip from his drink.

"It's good too, Ramon hasn't gotten into that much trouble and mama is taking art classes."

"Alright good but we need to talk serious for a second"

Y/n nods and listens to her father.

"I went to Mexico because there was a problem with the transfer at the border" he starts to say and y/n nods and hums.

"Well now there is a problem with the packaging which is in Cuba" y/n pulls out her sucker and furrows her eyebrows.

"Your leaving again?" Y/n asked

Raphael shakes his head no making y/n confused.

"No, your leaving" he says walking over to his desk.

"What!?" Y/n exclaims putting her feet down.

He opens a drawer and pulls out a Manila envelop.

"Here" he says handing it to y/n. Y/n opens the envelope and sees a passport, keys, folder, and an ID.

"All the important things you need for Cuba." Raphael says

"Papa I don't know if I can do this." Y/n says getting nervous

"It's only for 2 months, you can do it" he says walking over to his huge safe inserting the combination. He pulls out a brief case and lays it on the desk.

"There's 50k in here for cash just in case"

Y/n has never left California to do business so you can imagine the anxiety she was feeling.

Raphael sees how worried her face is so he walks over. He puts his hands on her shoulder and looks at her.

"Don't be scared Mija, you can do it. I know you can. You know you can deep down."

Y/n gives him a small smile and hugs him.

"Besides your crew and brother is going with you anyways. And some other bodyguards just in case but they're down in Cuba waiting" he says holding his oldest daughter.

"Does Ramon really have to come?" Y/n whines

"Good point. He'll get into too much trouble down there" he says chuckling

Y/n pulls away and goes to grab the briefcase and envelope.

"But why is there so much trouble with the supply?"

Raphael sighs and sits down at his desk.

"One of the gangs are fucking with us."

"Who?"

Y/n sees the anger on Raphaels face when he says the name.

"Diablos"

Y/n pretty much figured it was a gang they had problems with before.

To break it down, the saints and the diablos have always had problems. Mostly because they have almost the same kind of business so competition obviously. Then there was this whole thing about what areas each gang "owns" and of course the diablos and saints wanted the same territory. Eventually the matter was resolved over some violence and a deal was made so everything was equal, but that didn't make Raphael and Alejandro friendlier towards each other.

"Okay well if I see anything suspicious, I'll take care of it" y/n says

"Fine, but don't just jump to anything without proof. Cause if we get proof then we can blast their asses" He says with a smirk.

Y/n smiles and nods

"So when do I leave for Cuba?"

"Tomorrow at 8 am so pack tonight."

"Wow thanks for the early heads up" she says sarcastically

Raphael chuckles

"Where in Cuba anyways?" Y/n asks

"Havana"

Y/n nods but she knows damn well she has never heard of it.

"Its a nice place, you'll like it" he says getting up and walking over to y/n.

Raphael gives y/n one last hug before telling her to go home and pack.

It's gonna be one hell of a trip.