He was so frustrated with the teen that he walked his way, punched his face so hard Hyunjin fell to the ground, and kicked his stomach harshly, knocking the air out of the younger's lungs, causing the latter to gasp for air.

This alarmed Chan and he just wanted to open the door and protect the younger.

Both the official and Chan knew that he wasn't supposed to do that, but the official had gotten so frustrated he let his anger get the best of him.

"You're lucky your offence wasn't too big and you're not facing public punishment." The official spat, pulling on Hyunjin's hair, making him look at him in the eyes. "Because if it was for me I'd sentence you to publish punishment so you're sent to rot and lose your mind." He said, kicking his stomach once more. "Get out!" The official snapped, and Hyunjin got up and walked away as best as he could, feeling sharp pain in his stomach.

When he walked out the official slammed the door shut and Chan approached him, noticing how Hyunjin was gasping for air and grabbing his stomach.

"Hyunjin-" he said when the younger avoided him and his gaze, looking obviously angered. Chan didn't know if he was angry at the situation or at him.

"Just leave me alone, Chan." The younger spoke, not using the honorific "hyung".

"Hyunjin wait plea-" Chan said but was caught off. When Hyunjin turned round once more to face the older he saw the confusion in his face, knowing it was because of his angered expressions.

"I'm not mad at you." He said simply and expressionlessly, but on the inside Hyunjin was being sincere. He really wasn't mad at Chan, he hoped he could trust the older. Turning around, he continued his way to his scheduled class.

Chan grasped his wrist firmly before the younger could even leave. "I promise I won't let them hurt you. I'll get us out of here." He whispered, making Hyunjin look at him, Chan noticing the appreciative, yet sad look in the younger's eyes.

Hyunjin simply nodded and yanked his arm out of Chan's grasp and walked away.

Hyunjin wanted to believe. He really did. He wanted to believe there was a way out and they wouldn't have to live this oppressing life anymore, but by now the idea seemed so far away that it seemed like just a tale Chan had made them believe.

He sighed, not noticing Seungmin approaching him, his expression ridden with worry.

"Hyunjin... What happened?" He asked lowly, hand gracing lightly the bruise that was forming on his face. "Leave me alone Seungmin, please." The older responded, voice low almost above a whisper, only being able to be heard by Seungmin, not looking him in the eyes. Seungmin noticed Hyunjin's eyes were now glassy, as if he was about to cry.

Seungmin just hugged him and Hyunjin buried his head in Seungmin's shoulder, a sob escaping Hyunjin's plump lips. "Let's talk about it later when you're ready." Seungmin whispered, rubbing the taller's back, and Hyunjin nodded, breaking the hug and both of them heading to their classes.

Minho sighed, looking at the board expressionlessly, rolling his eyes at the fellow kids who tried to solve the problems on the board but failing to get the correct answer.

What is so hard about this? Minho asked himself. Among all of the math courses he had this was probably the easiest one of them and people still got things wrong despite the countless times the teachers had explained the concepts to the kids. You're a last grader for god's sake. He thought. He wasn't expecting everyone to be geniuses, but what the hell had they been learning on the previous year's to be so clueless on how to solve this.