"You got it, leader!" He said, the title leader sinking into Chan's head. He hadn't realised he was a leader and he would have to lead them out of there, but now that he did he knew he had a great responsibility he had to accomplish, he couldn't let the others down.

"Now I just need a way to get everyone together." He whispered and the bell rang as soon as he finished his sentence. Hyunjin groaned, making Chan chuckle for the third time in that short span of minutes. "Go to class and be good." He said ruffling his hair and going his own way.

"How would you feel if there could possibly be a way of leaving this place?" Hyunjin asked once he got the chance to be with Seungmin and Changbin, Seungmin just throwing eye daggers at Changbin.

"Are you crazy? What has gotten into you?" Changbin asked in disbelief.

"Just answer the question hyung. Let's say we could hypothetically get out of the system." Hyunjin spoke.

"Doesn't seem possible to me." Changbin said shaking his head.

"Tch, what has gotten into you?" Hyunjin asked sarcastically. "You're usually so adventurous and rebellious, but when I ask that you seem so uninterested in it." He said, slight sass lacing the statement that left his mouth.

"What has gotten into me? What has gotten into you, Hyunjin? Asking those questions. How did you even get that idea? It's impossible to leave." Changbin said and rolled his eyes, Seungmin just awkwardly watched them bicker.

"I talked to someone." Hyunjin said.

"Oh, and that is new because? You're always talking to people." Changbin said mockingly.

"Changbin hyung, this is serious." Hyunjin said sternly, and for once Changbin actually looked at him and payed attention to what he had to say. "S-Seungmin..." Hyunjin said shyly, not knowing how the younger would react to the news of someone knowing they had skipped class. "Someone saw us." Hyunjin said and Seungmin gapped, knowing exactly what he meant. "But don't worry." He quickly reassured, leaving Seungmin confused. "He won't snitch on us."  He said, patting Seungmin's shoulder.

"How do you know?" Seungmin whispered.

"Because I talked to him this morning. He says he doesn't like the way the system runs things and he was trying to find a way to get out of here, but he said he didn't want to go alone and he had some people going with him. He asked me to go with him and tell you guys about it, which why Changbin," he said, glaring at the older, "I was asking that question."

"What's his name?" Changbin asked, Hyunjin knowing why he asked. He wanted to know if the person could be trusted.

"Chan. Bang Chan." He said and the two looked at him in shock.

"Ch-ch-chan?!" The both questioned. "The Bang Chan? Who is favoured by the system?!"

Hyunjin nodded, explaining how Chan had told him he did that to earn their trust so they wouldn't suspect him of trying to escape.

"Well, tell Bang Chan hyung that I'm all in." Seungmin said with a grin, a Changbin nodding. "I'm in too." Changbin said and Hyunjin nodded, smiling at his friends.

Chan spotted a much more alive looking Minho sitting alone in one of the lunch tables, fiddling around with his food and holding the chopsticks with his left hand.

Chan approached the younger and lightly squeezed his shoulder. "You feeling better?" He asked, and Minho just nodded, recognising Chan as the stranger from the hallway.