Orc hunters and some help

Start from the beginning

Radagast shouts "Come and get me ! Ha ha !" Gandalf watches from behind a rock as Radagast and the Wargs disappear in the distance "Come on !" The Company rushes across a rocky plain

Radagast shouts "Come and get me ! Ha ha !" Gandalf watches from behind a rock as Radagast and the Wargs disappear in the distance "Come on !" The Company rushes across a rocky plain. In the distance, Radagast is being chased by the Wargs. One of them crashes while trying to catch him. As the Company runs across the plain, they see the Wargs not too far from them, so they hide behind the rocks. Gandalf shouts "Stay together." Thorin shouts at well "Move !" As the Company runs, Radagast drives his sled beneath an overhanging projection of rock; he ducks, but the Orc on the Warg behind him gets knocked off. As the chase continues, Thorin stops behind a rock so that he is not seen by the Wargs. Ori starts to run out of the cover. Thorin stops him "Ori, no! Come back !" Gandalf tells them "Come on ! Quick !" As the dwarves continue running, Thorin turns to Gandalf "Where are you leading us ?" Gandalf doesn't answer. As the Warg scouts chase Radagast, one of them stops and scents the air. The dwarves take cover behind an outcropping of rock. The scout and his Warg appear on top of the outcropping, scenting the air. Thorin looks at Kili and nods; readying an arrow, Kili quickly steps out and shoots the Warg. The Warg and the orc on it fall near the dwarves, and the dwarves kill them. The sounds of their fight carry quite far; the other Wargs and Orcs stop chasing Radagast as they hear roars and screams from behind the rocks. The orc leader says "[The Dwarf-scum are over there ! After them !]" The Warg scouts howl as they stop pursuing Radagast and begin pursuing the Company. Gandalf shouts "Move. Run !" The company runs through a grassy plain; Wargs begin to surround them from all sides. Gloin shouts "There they are !" Gandalf shouts "This way ! Quickly !" They run for a while longer, then halt in a clearing as they see Wargs on all sides. Kili shouts "There's more coming !" Thorin tells him "Kili ! Shoot them !" Looking around, Gandalf sees a large rock; he runs toward it and disappears. Fili shouts "We're surrounded !" Kili begins shooting at the Warg and the Warg-riders, killing some of them "Where is Gandalf ?" Dwalin shouts "He has abandoned us !" The dwarves gather close to each other near the rock Gandalf disappeared by. As the orc leader and his Warg approach, Ori shoots a rock at the orc with his slingshot, to no effect. Thorin pulls out his sword "Hold your ground !"

Meanwhile, in Rivendell, Thyri runs toward Lord Elrond and Lindir "My Lord !" The both of them stop walking and look at her

Meanwhile, in Rivendell, Thyri runs toward Lord Elrond and Lindir "My Lord !" The both of them stop walking and look at her. Lord Elrond asks "What is the matter my dear ?" Thyri pants "Orcs... near... the land." He nods and follows her. Several soldiers hopped on their horses and they all go.
*Back to the company*
Gandalf pops up from a crack in the rock "This way, you fools !" Thorin shouts "Come on, move ! Quickly, all of you ! Go, go, go !" As the Wargs approach, the dwarves and Bilbo slide into the large crack in the rock, sliding into a cave. Thorin kills a Warg that gets too close. Kili shoots another. Gandalf counts as the dwarves slide into the cave "Nine, ten." Thorin shouts "Kili ! Run !" Thorin and Kili jump into the crack last. Just as the orc leader and his Wargs reach the crack, an Elvish horn sounds, and a group of mounted Elves rush into the fray, shooting and spearing the Wargs and Orcs. The Company listens to the conflict from inside the crack. They also heard a ferocious roar, so powerful than that can be heard by the whole world. Ori asks, scared "What was that ?" Gandalf didn't respond. One of the orcs, shot by an arrow, falls into the cave. Thorin plucks out the arrow and examines its make "Elves." There is a pathway at the end of the cave, leading away. Dwalin asks "I cannot see where the pathway leads. Do we follow it or no ?" Bofur tells him "Follow it, of course !" Gandalf says "I think that would be wise." The Company begins following the path. It is quite narrow, and it is a crack between two tall cliffs. At times, the dwarves have difficulty going through. The pathway eventually opens out into an open area; there is a valley below.

Gandalf says "The Valley of Imraldis

Gandalf says "The Valley of Imraldis. In the Common Tongue, it's known by a another name." Bilbo, stunned by the beauty of the valley, says "Rivendell." Gandalf continues "Here lies the last Homely House east of the sea." Thorin says "This was your plan all along, to seek refuge with our enemy." Gandalf tells him "You have no enemies here, Thorin Oakenshield. The only ill-will to be found in this valley is that which you bring yourself." Thorin asks "You think the Elves will give our quest their blessing ? They will try to stop us." Gandalf tells them "Of course they will. But we have questions that need to be answered. If we are to be successful, this will need to be handled with tact and respect and no small degree of charm. Which is why you will leave the talking to me." The Company walks across a bridge and enters Rivendell. A few elves are seen strolling about. Bilbo gazes in awe at the beauty of the place.

 Bilbo gazes in awe at the beauty of the place

The dwarves look uneasy. A dark-haired elf walks down a flight of stairs and greets them "Mithrandir." Gandalf says "Ah, Lindir !" As Lindir and Gandalf greet each other, the dwarves murmur amongst themselves in distrust. Thorin whispers to Dwalin "Stay sharp." Lindir says "Lastannem i athrannedh i Vruinen. [We heard you had crossed into the Valley.]" Gandalf says "I must speak with Lord Elrond and Lady Ârien." Lindir tells him "My lord Elrond is not here. Lady Ârien as well." Gandalf asks "Not here ? Where are they ?" Suddenly, the Elvish horns from earlier are heard again. The Company turns around and they see a group of armed horsemen approaching along the bridge at a rapid rate. Thorin shouts "Ifridî bekâr ! [Ready weapons !] Hold ranks !" The dwarves bunch up together into a tight circle with their weapons pointed outward; the mounted Elves arrive and ride in circles around the dwarves.

Eventually, they stop, and one elf, Elrond, separates himself from the others "Gandalf

Eventually, they stop, and one elf, Elrond, separates himself from the others "Gandalf." Gandalf bows gracefully "Lord Elrond. ​Mellonnen ! Mo evínedh​ ? [My friend ! Where have you been ?]" Elrond tells him "Farannem 'lamhoth i udul o charad. Dagannem rim na Iant Vedui. [We've been hunting a pack of Orcs that came up from the South. We slew a number near the Hidden Pass.]" He dismounts from his horse, then he and Gandalf hug. He holds up an Orc sword and shows it to everyone, then hands it to Lindir "Strange for Orcs to come so close to our borders. Something, or someone, has drawn them near." Gandalf tells him "Ah, that may have been us." Thorin steps forward, and Elrond looks upon him with recognition "Welcome Thorin, son of Thrain." Thorin says "I do not believe we have met." Elrond tells him "You have your grandfather's bearing. I knew Thror when he ruled under the Mountain." Thorin insults him "Indeed; he made no mention of you." Ignoring this insult, Elrond turns to the dwarves and speaks in Elvish. The dwarves don't understand what he is saying "Nartho i noer, toltho i viruvor. Boe i annam vann a nethail vin. [Light the fires, bring forth the wine. We must feed our guests.]" Gloin asks angrily "What is he saying ? Does he offer us insult ?" The dwarves grow bellicose and grip their weapons uneasily. Gandalf speaks exasperatedly "No, master Gloin, he's offering you food." The dwarves quickly discuss this amongst themselves. Gloin says "Ah well, in that case, lead on."