Nightmare Part 1

.:Ellie's POV:.

"Oh, boy." Matt chuckled from the driver's seat. I looked up at him, confused.

"What?" I asked, leaning forward to see what the commotion was about.

Seeing people run around the parking lot in the back of Linda Vista Community Hospital. A couple cameramen held a camera facing our way as we approached.

"We're being recorded?" I asked, eyes wide. "Matt! I look like shit, you ass." I covered my face which Matt laughed at.

"You look fine. Relax." He chuckled.

"Mommy pretty." Kaylie smiled at me. I smiled back, kissing her nose.

"Thank you, honey. But you're just so much prettier." I tickled her tummy, her squealing in laughter.

"Oh. All ready?" Matt asked the camera crew, rolling his window down.

"All ready." The camera crew nodded.

Matt pulled into the open spot as Zacky's car pulled in next to us. I heard him mutter a morning towards the cameramen who held their camera in his face, while I was in the back of Matt's car getting Kaylie out of her car seat.

Placing her on my hip I made my way to join Matt and Zacky while they watched as Johnny pulled up with Syn in the passenger seat, making a face as they drove by. We laughed as we shook our heads. Syn chuckled as he got out of the car, coming face to face with the cameramen like all of us.

"Starting so soon, huh?" He asked with a grin.

After giving the roadies his guitar amongst other crap in the trunk, he and Johnny came over to us. Brian stood beside me and kissed Kaylie's head while she smiled widely at her Dad.

"Excited for today?" He asked her. She nodded.

"Uh huh!" She grinned. Brian chuckled.

"What about you?" He asked me, bumping his shoulder with mine.

"Getting to watch my boys do their thing? Always." I smiled, watching the roadies and crewmen running about.

My heart longed to be able to do that again. To get everything nice and perfect for the guys. Setting up the equipment and getting to test it out. Running around like a chicken without it's head. Just feeling... Helpful and needed. It was honestly the best job I have ever had.

"Miss it?" Brian asked with a smirk.

"Very much, Mister Gates." I giggled at him, embarrassed that he caught onto my stare.

"Hey, Sevenfold!" A heavy set man with long blond hair walked up to us.

"Wayne!" Brian yelled, grinning as the man hugged each of the guys.

"Wayne?" I whispered to Brian.

Brian nodded. "He directed our video for Seize the Day and Afterlife. He's a brilliant man. Good friend too."

"And who are these two lovely ladies, may I ask?" Wayne smiled  towards me and Kaylie.

"Wayne, man. This is my baby sister Ellie. And this little angel here," Matt tickled Kaylie's stomach, making her laugh. "Is her daughter and my niece."

"She looks just like Syn." Wayne noticed. A few of us fought off our laughter.

"That's because she is my daughter." Brian chuckled.

Wayne grinned. "Oh! Awesome! Congrats, my man!" Wayne engulfed Brian in a bear hug. "Another congrats on scoring a real babe." Wayne commented, making me blush. "But what about Michelle? How did she take this?"

Brian's eyes darkened. "I don't want to discuss about her."

"My bad, dude." Wayne held his hands up. "Let's get started on this video then, shall we?" We nodded and followed him into the hospital where the video for Nightmare will be held.

After the tour we were all shooed off to make up and dressing rooms. I stayed with Kaylie as she got her make up done for her part in Nightmare with Wayne's daughter.

Kaylie couldn't stop smiling, excited to be in a video with her Daddy and Uncles. But I think it was more for dressing up like on Halloween, her favourite holiday besides Christmas of course.

Brian walked into our make up room, dressed in his straight-jacket but it wasn't tied up. Yet. He smiled as he watched Kaylie get her make up done as he stood beside me, draping his arm over my shoulders.

"How I wook?" Kaylie asked once the make up artist, Olive, stepped out of the way. I grinned.

"You look scary." I told her. Kaylie giggled.

"Protect me from the scary little girl." Brian cried out, hiding behind me. Kaylie laughed at her Dad.

"It me, Daddy. It Kawie." She smiled. Brian smirked.

"Oh, thank God. I was so scared." Brian breathed out. I smiled at him. He was such a good Daddy.

"C'mon, Kay. We have to go and do your scene." I took Kaylie's hand in mine.

"Mmkay, Mommy!" She jumped as she walked with me to her scene.

Wayne smiled as he walked towards us with his daughter. Kaylie backed up against Brian's legs, nervous.

"Hello, Kaylie." Wayne smiled, kneeling down to Kay's height. "This is my daughter, Amanda."

"Hi, Kaylie." She smiled, waving.

Kaylie didn't say anything, her shyness showing. Brian knelt down, placing his hands on Kaylie's little shoulders.

"Go on, Kay. Say hello to Amanda." Brian said. "Don't be shy. She's very nice."

"Hi." Kaylie waved. Amanda smiled. "This my Daddy." Kaylie pointed at Brian. "And my Mommy." She pointed at me. I smiled at Amanda who smiled back.

"Syn, man. You have to go into make up and finish getting ready for your scene." Wayne ordered. Brian mock saluted him before kissing me goodbye.

I stayed back and watched as Kaylie and Amanda followed after Wayne, arms linked together, as they took their places. They played with a ball that was filled with fake blood and had a blast passing it to each other. Pressing their bloody hands on the walls, leaving tiny bloody hand prints. And just running around like little kids, just having fun in the hospital. I couldn't stop giggling as Kaylie had a blast, her outfit covered in blood not bothering her a bit.

My brave little girl.