Brian

.:Ellie's POV:.

"Who's kid, Ven..." Syn's voice trailed out as he saw me walk into the room, following closely behind Val as we handed out the beers.

I kept my eyes on the beers in my hands; not wanting to meet his eyes just yet as I passed them out. The ones that I could feel locked on me as they watched my every move.

I sighed silently as I held onto my beer in my hand, deciding whether or not to look up at him. Finally looking up, my hazel green eyes locking with his chocolate brown ones. His jaw slightly dropped, eyes tracing the length of my body. The same shock feeling coursed throughout my body, making my heart thudder eractically.

 I wonder if he felt it too?

The electric feeling whenever we were around one another or touched each other.

"Hey, Brian." I smiled slightly, pushing a lock of hair behind my ear.

"E... Ellie? Is that... Really you?" He asked, breathlessly. I nodded.

"In the flesh." I giggled softly.

He smirked and took two large strides towards me, pulling me into his arms for the tightest hug ever. I laced my arms around his neck, while his were around my waist, snuggling into his warm embrace.

Missing his touch more than I thought I did.

My figure fitting with his so perfectly, like we were meant to be together. His cologne and cigarette smell filling up my nose with the oh so familiar scent of him. I smiled into his neck.

Feeling more at home now.

"I missed you so much." He whispered into my ear. I smiled as my heart soared.

"I missed you too." I whispered back as his arms around my waist gave a slight squeeze.

Nothing could ruin my moment. This was seriously the best feeling in the world.

"Baby, I..." She started to say but trailed out.

 I groaned as I pulled out of Brian's arms, feeling empty.

Happy moment ruined.

I looked over his shoulder to see my biggest fan ever, the one who is always so happy to see me. You could just tell by the scowl on her abnormally large face.

Michelle DiBenedetto.

"Look, Chelle. Ellie's back." Brian smiled widely, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Clearly." She rolled her eyes, sitting down.

"Nice seeing you too, sweetheart." I smiled, sitting down as I took a swig from my beer.

She rolled her eyes again, wrapping her arm with Brian's as he sat beside her. I laughed as Kaylie came running over to me and sat on my lap. Brian's eyes were glued on me and her. I refused to meet his intense gaze.

"So Ellie, are you staying in Huntington? Or just visiting?" Zacky asked, taking a gulp from his beer bottle.

"I'm actually moving back here." I smiled.

Everyone but one grinned. That one person being, obviously Michelle. But I could care less. I'm not here to make her happy.

"Where are you staying?" Johnny asked.

I shrugged, playing with Kaylie's hair. Soon twisting a small lock of her brown hair into a braid.

"Right now, we're going to be staying at a hotel until-" I started.

"No you're not!" Matt interrupted me.

"I agree. We have two extra bedrooms that are just calling your names. You two are staying with us. Whether you like it or not." Val nodded, crossing her arms.

"Matt. Val. Thanks, but you don't have-" I began, once again.

"Nonsense. Where's your purse..." Val mumbled, getting up and grabbing my purse.

"What are you doing?" I asked her, watching her grab my car keys and heading out the door. "VAL!" I chased after her. She laughed as she quickly closed the door in my face and hauled ass to my car. Brian jumped off the sofa and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me back inside as he laughed. "Brian! Let go of me!" I laughed, trying to wiggle out of his arms.

"No way!" He chuckled, his arms tightening. "Val, hurry the fuck up!" Brian yelled out the door.

You could hear Val laughing outside.

"Brian!" I smacked his arm.

"What I do?" He asked, shocked. I glared up at him.

"You can't curse. There is a child about." I informed him.

"Oh, yeah. I'm sorry." He said softly.

Michelle cleared her throat and Brian let go of me, sitting back beside her.

Bitch had him up by the balls.

She glared up at me as she placed her hand on the inside of his thigh. Pretty much telling me, that he is hers. Whatever.

I ignored her as I took my seat with Kaylie and Zacky while Johnny and Matt went outside to help Val with our stuff in the car and get it into the house.

Once they finally got everything of ours up into the bedrooms, everyone chilled out in the lounge room on the sofas as they drank their beers. Talking about whatever came to mind.

"Ellie, whose little girl?" Syn asked, nodding over at Kaylie who was petting Bella.

"That's my daughter." I told him. His eyes bugged out of his head.

"You serious?" He asked, glancing between Kaylie and myself. I nodded.

"I'm definitely serious." I laughed.

"Who's her Dad?" He asked, seeming a little pissed. His fists clenched tight.

"Yeah, you never did quite answer that." Zacky looked my way.

Everyone's stare was on me now. Even Michelle's dirty eyes.

I bit down on my lip, fidgeting a bit as their gazes made me feel uncomfortable.

This question I have been trying to avoid all day, but I knew it would have to come out sooner or later. Something told me they wouldn't like my answer but they had to know.

Kaylie ran into my arms, and I hugged her close to my body. Needing her near me. She always gave me a sense of comfort. Kaylie brought her little pink lips to my ear.

Already I knew what she was going to ask me.