Day 1.2

(It's still day one)

June 23, 11.05 AM

Johnny was waiting for the girl for 5 minutes already, but for him it felt like forever. The girl walked in, wearing a beautiful white float dress. He smiled and waved at her. She waved back and jogged over to him. "Hi, I thought you wouldn't come." She sounded relieved. "Why would I?" He asked, curious why she would think that. She shrugged. "Don't know." She mumbled and laughed softly. He laughed with her, her laugh contagious.

"I'd like a veggie burger and a banana milkshake. Oh, and small fries." She smiled at him. He nodded and got up to order. The macdonalds was pretty empty, what was weird, but who cares lmao. He repeated Mackenzie's order and ordered his own stuff. When everything was ready, he walked back to the table with a tray full of food in his hands.

They both grabbed their own order. "What's your name?" The girl asked Johnny, while chewing on a fry. "Johnny, Johnny Orlando. What's yours?" "Mackenzie, Mackenzie Ziegler." She mimicked him. He laughed softly. "Let's play 21 questions." He offered. She nodded happily. "I love that game, I'll begin. How old are you?" She asked. "I'm 16, you?" He asked. "15, so we're one year apart." She smiled. He nodded

. "Okay, I want to know one thing, who is Ashton?" He asked with a little jealousy in his tone. "That's my gay best friend, you thought that was my boyfriend, right?" She said, laughing a little. He nodded shyly. "Don't worry Juan, I'm single Pringle." She laughed and he laughed too. The 'date' went by very fast, and from far you'd think they were together already for a very long time.

Tess Talks!
Hi so I made Ashton
gay because I wanted
him to be...
do you like that idea or
nahh?
Anyways, vote or
something