New Chapter 7.5 : Rating Game Part 5

Start from the beginning

Yumi: Yes of course,but don't you think it's too risky for the king to leave the base?

Me: With any luck Riser will be thinking along the same lines,here's hopingI can take him by surprise.

Me: If we can strike him strong and hard enough we might be able to take the fight out of him and win his body may be immortal,but his heart is not and trust me,I will not have any trouble breaking that devil's black heart.

I smiling looked at Yumi.

Me: Well let's show them what a can do with swordsmanship can do.

Yumi: *Smile* Balls to the walls,my friend.

Running out of our hiding spot,we both headed for the athletic field once,we got there,we found it to be empty,so I decided to do what I do best.

Me: *Shout* Hey,I know that you are waiting for us there,no need to hide,you can come out now!

A laughing sound soon caught my attention and a small dust cloud appeared in front of Yumi and I,as the dust cleared it revealed a woman in armor standing there,her armor mostly consisted of a breastplate,gauntlets,greaves,hip plates and shoulder guards.She wore a broad sword strapped to her hip which was held in place by two brown belts over her white dress.Her hair was long brown and she had some kind thing with a bandage going on in her hair.

Her hair was long brown and she had some kind thing with a bandage going on in her hair

???: I'm Karlamine a knight in service of Lord Riser.To be perfectly honest requesting to be attacked makes us makes me question your sanity.Although far be it from me to refuse an idiot his reckoning.

Yumi stepping forward moved to confront the girl.

Yumi: I am Yumi Yuuto a knight in the service of Lady Rias *drawing her sword*

Yumi: I sure hope you're ready,because I've been looking forward to fighting another knight.

I look she grinned holding her sword in front of Karlamine,I know that the knight's battle is about to begin.

Yumi: Can't wait to get started!

Karlamine: Very well said.Unguard knight of Rias Gremory!

Raising her sword in front of Karlamine charged forward,Yumi doing the same.

I looks watching their fight,I had to admit was impressed,this was perhaps sword fighting at its finest.

Me: I better leave those two alone,I would only get in the way.

Me: *My hands on my hips* Now what do I do?

???: Don't worry I think I can keep you busy.

I turning around,I raised an eyebrow at what I was staring at.There was a woman close to my height,with short brown hair with red highlights,the right of her face was covered with a weird looking mask.Her outfit was a black leather jacket that was cut off showing her midriff,with leather cuffs on her arms and she wore matching leather pants with part of it cut off showing off her thigh.