Chapter 1 : Saiyan Goes To School

(Theme song music playing)

Bit by Bit I'm falling under your spell

Your smiles all I need to see to know we'll

leave this this endless darkness

saying come along with me

Hold my hand!

Back when you first come into my life.

I recalled a place that I knew has a child.

A special place,one that I held close to my heart!

Won't you lead me in a dance down this winding road

Where light and shadow entwain to take hold

Of the thoughts of the one left far behind!

Know that sometimes

I want to turn around,and see the things that I've passed on the journey

I know with love on my side!

With courage and pride I'll fight

I will carry on!

Bit by Bit I'm falling under your charm

You'll keep me and all the world far from harm

Bring hope to every one take in your hand eternity!

Even when seems that I don't need you

Just know that I'm in love

Can't wait to,leave this endless darkness

won't you come along with me?

Hold my hand!

(Theme song music playing end)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[DJ Abyss Pov]

*Beep beep beep*

When I alarm clock rings,grab it with my hand,turn it off and wake up to get up

Me: *Yawn* It's already morning

Histoire: Papa,It's time to get up for breakfast and go to school

Me: *Get up* Okay,Histoire,I'm coming.

When I got up and Histoire had breakfast,I and Histoire started thinking about new school and new life,I and Histoire never went to school,I and Histoire didn't know what to think about it.

Time Skip(At the school gates)

I and Histoire started to walk into the school,I and Histoire can see that every girl and every boy I and Histoire have been staring at I and Histoire,began to whisper I and Histoire.

Girl 1: Oh my god,he's so cute.

Girl 2: Look at his muscles.

Girl 3: But he already has such a lovely girlfriend.

Boy 1: Looking at the little girl sitting on the book and with butterfly wings, he is too cute and too beautiful.

Boy 2: Is the little girl sitting on the book and with butterfly wings his lovely servant?

When I walked, Histoire suddenly sat on my head and said that he was tired. I met two girls who had passed with Histoire.When they passed,I and Histoire felt the devil energy from both of them.

[Rias Pov]

When we walked over a boy with Black and Blue and White and a girl with butterfly wings and blond hair on her head,Akone and I were coming to our class and Black and Blue felt the great energy from both of them,but Unlike power,I think the two of them seem to know that Issei is dangerous and I turn to Akeno.

Me: Akeno,who is that boy and girl over here?

Akeno: That's Abyss and Histoire.They have been two years old,but the two of them just turned here.Why do you ask Rias.

Akeno: Like a sacred gear?

Me: No,the energy about them seems to be different from the others.

[DJ Abyss Pov]

This is the first day of the end,so I and Histoire started walking behind the school,so I and Histoire can fly home without attention,but just as I and Histoire are about to take it,I and Histoire feel that someone is watching we,so not flying home,but starting to walk into the forest,once I and Histoire are not in their sights,I and Histoire use Instant Transmission to go home.

[Rias Pov]

Me: So you tell me they both just disappeared into the air?

???: I don't know how the two of them did Rias,I followed them both at school,I grabbed what they were going to do,but they seemed to feel like I was there.When they walked through some trees,when I followed When they were and they disappeared.

Me: I see,Yumi,I want you to pay attention to them,please tell me if you find something.

Yumi: I will!

Akeno: I'm kind of jealous of Yumi.

Akeno: She got to follow around a cute guys all day.

Yumi started to blush as I just of glared at Akeno.

[DJ Abyss Pov]

In the afternoon of the next day,I was preparing for saiyan training in a park.I took off my half-length clothes and revealed my body muscles.I entered Goku's fighting style and started saiyan training.Histoire is working for me.Cheer up and dance.

Histoire: *Dancing* Onii chan refueling,refueling.

Me: Take this! FINAL KAMEHAMEHA!

*BOOM*

Me: Woah,Vegito's Final Kamehameha skills,this is really cool.Fortunately,I just use the power of 5% saiyan.

Histoire: *Dancing* Onii chan,you are so cool.

Me: *Smile at Histoire* I still concentrate on continuing to train.

I and Histoire never knew one fallen female angels watching me and Histoire training.

[??? Pov]

When I was looking for demons in the air,I suddenly heard the sound of the big bang.I went to see right away.I flew to a tree with I saw it with.It's a 18-year-old boy and a blond-haired girl training,the boy's face is so cute and handsome and reveals the muscles of his body and I'm blushing.

???: *Blush* Oh my god,the boy has his face and the muscles of his body.

???: *Smile* But he is really cute and handsome,he is mine.

To be continued...