Dating Chapter: A Date with Kurumi

Start from the beginning

Kurumi: Aw,I'm sorry for scaring you.

Me(SSGOD): It's okay,anyways and what're you doing here?

Kurumi: Isn't it obvious? I'm here to see you,of course!

Me(SSGOD): Well,I'm flattered that you'd come see little ole me.

Kurumi took my hand in hers and leaned in close to my face.

Kurumi: Abyss,may we go on a date at this very moment?

Me(SSGOD): Huh? Why now?

Kurumi: After everything that happened,I had no time to see you,because you are training and traveling.

Me(SSGOD): I see.Well,why the hell not? I'll go on a date with you.

Kurumi: You are so very kind!

Kurumi linked her arms around mine.

Kurumi: It might only be for this day,but you belong to me and nobody else.

Kurumi had a slight blush on her cheeks as a smile curled up on my face.

Me(SSGOD): Alright then.

Kurumi: Well,let us venture off!

[Scene Change]

Kurumi and I walked the cheerful and bustling streets of civilians participating in the Tanabata.

Me(SSGOD): So,where we heading? I'll go where you'll go.

Kurumi:I have a place in mind.Oh my,how delectable.

Me(SSGOD): What?

Kurumi pointed to man selling Bamboo Leaf Castella.

Kurumi: Do you not think it looks scrumptious?

Me(SSGOD): I haven't tried one.

Kurumi: Looks.There are many strange things over there as well!

I glanced at some of the interesting foods like Milky Way Shaved Ice? I see,the blue raspberry is used to make it look like the Milky Way.Of course,there were other Tanabata Festival themed food like Orihime Cotton Candy,Aurochs Beef Jerky and such.

Me(SSGOD): This is all kinda weird to me.

Kurumi: I see.Well,come on!

Me(SSGOD): Don't pull me,Kurumi!

Kurumi: Time is of the essence!

[Scene Change]

Kurumi: Where I wanted to go was here.

Me(Super Saiyan God): The Planetarium? Didn't see that one coming.

Kurumi: Why is that?

Me(SSGOD): Just didn't peg ya to be one who'd want to go to the Planetarium.

We went inside and I bought the tickets as we took our seats and waited for the show to start.When it did,it began to explain the story between Hikoboshi and Orihime.Honestly,I tuned it out since I've heard this story many times before.I peeked at Kurumi who was watching in awe.Kurumi and mine's gaze met as I felt her hand press down on mine.I twisted my hand and interlocked our fingers and gave her a small smile as we continued watching the show.When it was done,we exited and I bought Kurumi a drink.

Me(SSGOD): Okay,what's next?

Kurumi: I would like to try writing on tanzaku.If I remember correctly,a wish is written down and fastened to bamboo for the wish to come true.