Chapter 6: Rating Game Part 3

Start from the beginning

Raynare: We'll win.I know you will.

She assured me.I smiled and grabbed her hand that on my chest,giving it a grateful squeeze.

Me: *Turns around and wrapping my arms around her* Thank you.Your faith in me is reason enough to be confident.

Raynare: Hey Abyss.

Me: Yes?

Raynare: *Slither arms around me* I...I want you to know that,I...I love you.

Me: *Cups her cheek* I know that and I love you too.

She smiled at me brightly and locked me in a heated yet chaste kiss.We separated and looked into each other's eyes,both of us smiling brightly.

Me: We should get going.Start preparing for departure!

Mayuri: Okay!

She smiled back with a chuckle and gave me another peck on the lips,before putting some clothes on.

Raynare: And one more for luck.I'll be watching.

I chuckled and stood up,summoning a mirror portal to the student council room.

Me: Ready to go,Ray-chan?

She blushed a little at the nickname and nodded back,as we walked through the portal to the school.

[Timeskip]

The Rias nobility is preparing to prepare for the ORC Building's official rating game at the last minute.Whenever their stuff Kiba sharpens his sword,Koneko tightens her cat's paw print gloves,Rias and Akeno drink tea,Asia play the green energy ball,I create a new Saiyan battle suit.Raynare lay on my shoulder and Issami looked at Rias and was impressed.

Issami: unbelievable,Rias doesn't look the slightest bit worried about the game

Me: Yeah,especially since she's leading you all to battle and victory hopefully.

The doors to the room open up revealing Sona and her Queen Tsubaki Shinra.