A Moment of Us [Final]

Haruna and Rina

The sun was about to set down. Haruna and Rina were having so much fun playing at the amusement park. They had already gone everywhere and had done so much. Playing together, taking lots of picture, buying things, and being sweet to each other. It will be a memory they won't forget.

Holding hands, Haruna turned to Rina. "Are you tired already?" She asked smiling.

"Hmmm... Just a little bit Haru. Why? Are you tired?" Rina asked and wiped some of Haruna's sweat with her handkerchief. They've been walking for so long. Going back and forth. Up and down. Around here and then around there. It's no wonder why Haruna was sweating buckets.

"Ahh no.. Hahahaha. But let's go on a slower ride for now... And the sun is about to set down. Let's find a nice spot to watch the sunset. Just two of us." Haruna said grinning at Rina.

"Ah... okay..." Rina responded shyly.

"Okay then. Let's ride that." Haruna said pointing at the ferris wheel in front of them.

The view from above is really beautiful. Rina could not stop from looking outside the ferris wheel. Haruna smiled looking at her very excited girlfriend. She couldn't help but to think how cute Rina was being. Then, suddenly, she remembered the conversation she had with Mami in the morning.

"Hey Rina." Haruna called.

"Hm? Yes Haru?" Rina turned to her and suddenly Haruna grabbed her hand and kneeled in front of her.

"H...H-H-Haru?"

"I love you. I do love you. I really, really really love you. I love you more than anything. I don't care about what people would say about us. You're amazing and I would be so proud telling the world that you're mine and I'm yours." Haruna said looking very sincere and straight into Rina's eyes.

"Haru... I love you too... Why are you saying this?" Rina said feeling tears building up on her eyes.

"Mami and I..... We had a conversation today.... Mami said that you've been feeling anxious about on how serious I am on our relationship... that you think that I don't put that much effort on our relationship... that you think that I'm scared on revealing our relationship and that I would give up at some point.... I know that you think that too. I can feel on how you look at me during rehearsals sometimes. I don't want you to think like that anymore... We're in this together and whatever happens, we will have each other backs, right?"

"Haru.... I'm sorry... I really am sorry for feeling like that at times... I know how you feel about me. About us.. But I couldn't help it sometimes... I was so scared that at some point in our relationship, you would say enough and leave me... or that a suitable guy would come and snatch you from me." Rina said crying.